ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Tweet Re-B1G Football

How did you guys do yesterday again?
I love this. In every thread you’ve posted in prior to yesterday’s embarrassment, you are now here with this singular line. You know why?

Because there’s nothing else you CAN say after yesterday. What a disaster. What an embarrassment. Louisiana who?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did we do yesterday? I woke up today feeling great about the prospects of playing football again this season.

You? Let me guess... you woke up this morning feeling like crap because you know you were woefully overrated and are now worried about losing more than you will win.

I’d say we made out better than you in every which way.

I would be careful about claiming who you would beat considering your play over the last few years.

Hey Spanky, why don't you take yourself back over to the ISU board. Without looking, I'm guessing they're trying to figure out if TCU and Oklahoma are better or worse than ULL, and what that means for your season.

Reactions: huskerssalts
I would be careful about claiming who you would beat considering your play over the last few years.
Dude, most of us are ashamed of it enough already. We are to the point of making fun of ISU like thats a standard bearer, so obviously it sucks to be a husker fan right meow.

I love this. In every thread you’ve posted in prior to yesterday’s embarrassment, you are now here with this singular line. You know why?

Because there’s nothing else you CAN say after yesterday. What a disaster. What an embarrassment. Louisiana who?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did we do yesterday? I woke up today feeling great about the prospects of playing football again this season.

You? Let me guess... you woke up this morning feeling like crap because you know you were woefully overrated and are now worried about losing more than you will win.

I’d say we made out better than you in every which way.
You sure haven’t acted like it because there has been a great deal of crying, threatening, name calling...... and I bet there are a great many husker fans just wanting to play regardless whether the team loses or not

You sure haven’t acted like it because there has been a great deal of crying, threatening, name calling...... and I bet there are a great many husker fans just wanting to play regardless whether the team loses or not
Ummmm... what? I just said I woke up feeling great about the prospects of playing this season. I am one of those great many fans wanting to play no matter what. Did you miss that in my post?

And I thought Iowa State had smart people attending... wait. You didn’t go there, did you? Are you on the janitorial crew at the soccer field or something? That must be it.

Dude, most of us are ashamed of it enough already. We are to the point of making fun of ISU like thats a standard bearer, so obviously it sucks to be a husker fan right meow.

Speak for yourself. I love being a Husker fan and any Husker fan that truly thinks it sucks being a Husker fan needs to give it up and never root for our team again.

Yes, we have had a rough 3 years while trying to get rebuilt, but having a rough 3 years (or 4 out of the last 5 years, however you want to look at it) is only a small portion of one of the most successful football programs in the country. Every team has their runs of down times (OU, USC, Texas, Michigan, Notre Dame, Bama, and so on) but we will get things turned around and going again just like most all of those teams have done themselves. The Huskers are getting close, Frost has been bringing in the talent and it’s just a matter of time before we turn that corner.

Enough of my rant....I just can’t believe I seen a “Husker” fan claim it sucks being a Husker fan. Sorry, but bull shit it does.

Reactions: bshirt73
Speak for yourself. I love being a Husker fan and any Husker fan that truly thinks it sucks being a Husker fan needs to give it up and never root for our team again.

Yes, we have had a rough 3 years while trying to get rebuilt, but having a rough 3 years (or 4 out of the last 5 years, however you want to look at it) is only a small portion of one of the most successful football programs in the country. Every team has their runs of down times (OU, USC, Texas, Michigan, Notre Dame, Bama, and so on) but we will get things turned around and going again just like most all of those teams have done themselves. The Huskers are getting close, Frost has been bringing in the talent and it’s just a matter of time before we turn that corner.

Enough of my rant....I just can’t believe I seen a “Husker” fan claim it sucks being a Husker fan. Sorry, but bull shit it does.
I agree that the future looks bright, but nobody can say that its been easy being a Husker fan over the last 5 years. Even as recently as 10 years ago we were measuring our team against the nations elite, but now we are bragging at ISU fans when they lose and we didn't even play because our conference is a bunch of wussies? Not much to brag about as far as I'm concerned.

I agree that the future looks bright, but nobody can say that its been easy being a Husker fan over the last 5 years. Even as recently as 10 years ago we were measuring our team against the nations elite, but now we are bragging at ISU fans when they lose and we didn't even play because our conference is a bunch of wussies? Not much to brag about as far as I'm concerned.

then don't and stir clear of the subject all together. Win/win for everyone alike. Poking fun at each other is apart of the game. It happens to all of us. All good fun (so they say).

And my man, you have lost you mind if you think any Husker fans on this board are going to pull any punches with this guy. He’s been on our board hammering on us about our Huskers, kicking us at ever turn and any chance he gets. So yep, it’s our turn to do the kicking. He doesn’t like it, there is an ISUcks board....just saying.

Last edited:
Simply observing the plight of other programs isn’t bragging.

Misery loves company. Unless it’s isu fans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT