ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Take from SI

Thought it was well stated. Even if the refs get all the calls right, there’s still no guarantee we win. But Feit rightly excoriated the refs for their bad calls. We had the opportunity to win, and the refs did interfere with our opportunity to win. Overall, I felt like it was a decent read.

I more or less felt the same way. Normally I would have been livid about the avalanche of bad calls, but I already felt by the end of the 3rd quarter that we were pissing the game away with poor play in all 3 phases, so I was more "frustrated" than anything else. I would have liked to have seen Alvano get a chance - would have been a good growing experience for him, too.

Fair catches inside the 15??? Why bother? Just get an extra rusher and try to block the punts!!!! Ed Foley is making $500,000K. Purdue game was great. MSU game was terrible.

It was a solid read.

But then I found out it was written by Feit so naturally I found it terrible & disliked every word.

• Haha
Reactions: Landomatic
As I watched the game through it kept entering my mind that we didn't deserve to win. We were playing flat and very sloppy. Can't fault the refs for not paying attention and giving it their all when our team was in the same mode.

we were robbed in the Big 12 Championship against Texas because putting that second back on the clock literally opened a game that was over.

other than that, crying about refs is for Oklahoma fans. we got beat because Michigan State wanted it more. should've blown them out and laughed at any perceived missed calls.

Wouldn't it just have been 2nd and 10 on the +25 though? Hard to say they definitely weren't going to score a TD anyway.
I can't remember. I thought it was third down. Either way, it's not easy to score touchdowns. And there's no guarantee they would have scored at all.

Officiating crew was same as LaTech game and replay Officiating done by same guy as Michigan game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT