ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana

I said people who claim the Big Ten is a tough conference top-to-bottom are wrong, and it made you piss your pants.

Do you know what the phrase top-to-bottom means?
Anyone who says any conference is tough top to bottom is a ****in tard. Im not surprised thats who you congregate with tho.

Nebraska being absolute dog chit every year doesn't help the conference tho. That's not gonna change anytime soon tho.

Because you inferred the big ten is weak. That's idiotic.
You inferred it you dork. I implied it.

Then you agreed with me and then you still got mad. So which is it, is the Big Ten "just like every other conference" with 1-2 good teams and a bunch of crap teams or is the Big Ten the special conference?

I said people who claim the Big Ten is a tough conference top-to-bottom are wrong, and it made you piss your pants.

Do you know what the phrase top-to-bottom means?
They have been so brainwashed. Good lord people were talking about Indiana making a run this year and being a dark horse to win the East.

This is a conference that has let NW finish 1/2 in their division 4 out of the last 6 years. NW!

Anyone who says any conference is tough top to bottom is a ****in tard. Im not surprised thats who you congregate with tho.

Nebraska being absolute dog chit every year doesn't help the conference tho. That's not gonna change anytime soon tho.

Well then, I'll give you three guesses who the "****in tard" is in the conversation below.

You're not the sharpest crayon in the box, are you?

schuele said:
People who maintain that the Big Ten is a tough conference top-to-bottom should be forced to watch this shit show on a loop.
If the big ten isn't a tough conference then there isn't a tough conference in the country.

What an idiotic take.

They have been so brainwashed. Good lord people were talking about Indiana making a run this year and being a dark horse to win the East.

This is a conference that has let NW finish 1/2 in their division 4 out of the last 6 years. NW!
The Big Ten butt lickers are probably busy gearing up for basketball season, when the greatest most fantabulous conference in the history of conferences will surely have at least 9 teams in the Elite 8.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT