ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana hasn’t scored less than 41 points in a game this season

And Northern Iowa got absolutely dominated by Hawaii and South Dakota State since playing us. They are terrible but we made them look pretty tough for much of that game. So we shouldn't act like we've played a tough schedule yet either.
5-1. I like it. You can be a miserable pessimist all you want. Your posting style is 100% negative. What a way to live ...

Reactions: GaRed and headcard
And Northern Iowa got absolutely dominated by Hawaii and South Dakota State since playing us. They are terrible but we made them look pretty tough for much of that game. So we shouldn't act like we've played a tough schedule yet either.
UNI got 73 of their yards on the last drive that ended on downs. Garbage yards against our scrubs. They averaged 12 yards per drive in the three drives before that after opening the second half with a 46 yard drive that ended with an INT.

Does everyone realize it was 27-24 until 6 mins left in the 4th yesterday? The final score was deceiving with Indiana scoring twice late in the game. Itll be a tough game no doubt but let’s not act like they blew everyone out so far.
Like is “smoking” shitty Purdue?

We couldn’t score on them until late, everyone else beats them by 30-40.

We may win, but we may not. Indiana is decent, and has nowhere near the recruits that we do. They have a bunch of 2-3 stars for the most part
Their offensive scheme is better than ours. They may not have the hogs but we will have our hands full.
Glad we have a bye, we need the rest and recovery

Defense needs to hit them in the mouth early like they did against Colorado. Colorado has a better offense than Illinois imo, but we gave Illinois early confidence and they rolled.

Reactions: Zeke2005
Similarily, OSU hasn't really played anyone significant this year. Akron, WMU, Marshall, MSU and Iowa. They may not be as scary as some believe... They have their work cut out next week in Oregon. Can I say it will be their first defeat of the season?

Reactions: huntered
Awfully weird after a 6-0 start to the season to see a coach basically give himself a self high-five speech on how you rebuild a program.

Congrats on the 6-0 start there coach, but you might to want to pump the brakes a bit on your Coach of The Year acceptance speech after beating Florida International, Western Illinois, UCLA, Charlotte, Maryland, and Northwestern.
They've managed to play 3 of the 4 worst teams in the Big 10 and 3 weak non-conf teams. NU is far more battle tested with wins over Rutgers and Colorado that appear bowl bound. I say with certainty NU is the best defense Indiana will have faced thus far. If NU can play a complete game and not sputter offensively or defensively for a half we will win. NU should be at full strength defensively and the OL has grown in the past few weeks even without Corcoran. I believe this is a win IF NU does what it is capable of doing.

I think NU deserves credit for beating Rutgers. Rutgers has wins over VaTech and Washington, both of whom may have more Name than Game this season, but have still shown to be pretty salty teams.

Not sure if the win over CU will end up as a good win - they’re 4-1, but may be stuck on 4 wins for a while.

I think NU deserves credit for beating Rutgers. Rutgers has wins over VaTech and Washington, both of whom may have more Name than Game this season, but have still shown to be pretty salty teams.

Not sure if the win over CU will end up as a good win - they’re 4-1, but may be stuck on 4 wins for a while.
I’d say they have 2 losses (KSU and the Utes) and one win (KU). The rest are tossups. 7-5 is likely, maybe 8-4.

I can agree with that. Hopefully that battle testing helps us vs. Indiana.
I’d LOVE to be bowl eligible after just 7 games going into the home stretch.

Does everyone realize it was 27-24 until 6 mins left in the 4th yesterday? The final score was deceiving with Indiana scoring twice late in the game. Itll be a tough game no doubt but let’s not act like they blew everyone out so far.
Yes, I left that came and came back to see that score and wandering how in the hell.

I don't think I've seen anybody say that .

Like is “smoking” shitty Purdue?

We couldn’t score on them until late, everyone else beats them by 30-40.

We may win, but we may not. Indiana is decent, and has nowhere near the recruits that we do. They have a bunch of 2-3 stars for the most part
Their offensive scheme is better than ours. They may not have the hogs but we will have our hands full.
Glad we have a bye, we need the rest and recovery

We couldn’t score in the first half cause we botched 3 field goals and the refs called back a TD on a horrible call. PSU ran the same play for a TD vs UCLA, way more contact on the rub/pick and the ref was looking right at it. No flag, TD pedos.

Context is important.

My good friend lives about 1 mile from the IU campus. He went there for his bachelors and masters...

He said on game days he can't even tell a game is going on. There is no FB fanbase at all. If the Husker fans, they will easily fill up that stadium.

I’m not saying they aren’t good but I’m definitely not impressed with their points average at this point given their competition. Also, if I recall correctly their schedule sets up nicely for a nice end of season record.

It will be a tough game I have no doubt because everyone is a tough out for us, but they haven’t seen a defense like ours. Hopefully our special teams doesn’t handicap us and we have figure out how to score in both halves.

I would be impressed if they score more than 24.

I would be shocked if they DIDNT get to 24. Indiana is a good team. I know their schedule hasn't been a gauntlet but you play who you play. For the most part they kicked the shit outta those guys. As we struggled to a 7-3 lead heading into the fourth quarter of Purdue you learn to appreciate a team that doesn't play with its food.

I'm very interested in watching how well we do against them. Hoping we can carry the pass rush into that game. I'm actually seeing a rather high scoring game.

Holla

They scored 3 pts.

UusF5g2.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT