ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana hasn’t scored less than 41 points in a game this season

Indiana hasn’t played a team as good as Illinois and Rutgers. Probably not as good a team as Colorado. Tommi now has a couple of weeks to quiet the planter fasciitis. The Dline has good mix and match options in the pass rush game. The top five linebackers are healthy. This team will be on the road and not in the mindset of playing with house money like against Illinois. Raiola has two weeks to see what Indiana does with their back four. I like our chances.

Indiana hasn’t played a team as good as Illinois and Rutgers. Probably not as good a team as Colorado. Tommi now has a couple of weeks to quiet the planter fasciitis. The Dline has good mix and match options in the pass rush game. The top five linebackers are healthy. This team will be on the road and not in the mindset of playing with house money like against Illinois. Raiola has two weeks to see what Indiana does with their back four. I like our chances.
I don’t know, after the Northern Iowa game I remember saying Nebraska needed to play much better to beat Illinois and people laughed at me.

Turns out I was right.

Now, suddenly everyone is saying Illinois is good.

I really hope you guys are right about Indiana, that they’re overrated. I’m not so sure. But we’ll most certainly find out.

I don’t know, after the Northern Iowa game I remember saying Nebraska needed to play much better to beat Illinois and people laughed at me.

Turns out I was right.

Now, suddenly everyone is saying Illinois is good.

I really hope you guys are right about Indiana, that they’re overrated. I’m not so sure. But we’ll most certainly find out.
I’m not saying they aren’t good but I’m definitely not impressed with their points average at this point given their competition. Also, if I recall correctly their schedule sets up nicely for a nice end of season record.

It will be a tough game I have no doubt because everyone is a tough out for us, but they haven’t seen a defense like ours. Hopefully our special teams doesn’t handicap us and we have figure out how to score in both halves.

I would be impressed if they score more than 24.

And doesn't Indiana get most of all those same advantages? Game planning, getting guys healthy, knowing what we do during the next 2 weeks?

Florida International, Western Illinois, UCLA, Charlotte, Maryland, Northwestern.
Thats It Martin Short GIF by PBS SoCal

Reactions: headcard
I think its gonna be a really fun game to watch.
See how we react if it gets to be a track meet, see how they react if it becomes difficult to move the ball.
Should be fun.

It is so important for NU to get the 6 win department.
Getting that damn monkey off our back is huge and to get it in game 7 would be a real treat.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Their defense is complete dog shit. Our offense better wake the F up and start scoring some points. That said, where they struggle is with mobile quarterbacks which we do not have.

Their offense is pretty efficient. They like to fake the handoff or run a lot of delayed handoffs. Their quarterback is pretty efficient. He knows where he wants to go with the ball. they’re tight end and top two receivers are big and athletic. Their offensive line gets after it pretty good. It’s a well coached team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT