ADVERTISEMENT

Incredibly Important Impact of HC Hire Being Severely Overlooked

king_kong_

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
for the first time in almost 10 years, there will be an NCAA Football game released between now and next season

if the Huskers are no fun to play with it's going to be 0-1 before we even suit up!

for the first time in almost 10 years, there will be an NCAA Football game released between now and next season

if the Huskers are no fun to play with it's going to be 0-1 before we even suit up!
Damn, good point...😬

I love that game! Used to buy it every August upon release.

I still have one version that had historical teams and would match teams from different years, let the computer play, and just be a spectator. The ‘95 Nebraska team won a lot and that is no surprise!

On the bright side, if you enjoy the challenge of bringing a low-rated program up to relevance, you won’t have to play as Georgia state, UMASS, UL-Lafayette, etc. Maybe EA will plant some sort of trophy in game for bringing a sub-70 rated program to 95+.

Bumping this because Rhule seems to have accomplished the OP

With DR and others our Huskers will no doubt be a popular team to run with when this title finally reappears this summer

Fun!

Reactions: Huskers123456
Bumping this because Rhule seems to have accomplished the OP

With DR and others our Huskers will no doubt be a popular team to run with when this title finally reappears this summer

Fun!
I’ll be not working for the first few days of that release, voodoo-doll building the Huskers back into a national powerhouse. You guys can thank me later

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
ok. at the risk of getting shunned, I've never played a NCAA football game. I did recently purchase an xbox series X so maybe now will be my time. Fingers crossed it will be on game pass (guessing thats unlikely).

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT