ADVERTISEMENT

Coleman Breaks Silence

Well on one hant nice to know. On the other hand bravo on trying to stir shit up to the point he needs to.

Reactions: meo1960
On his end though, I don't know why kids think they need to do this shit. I know this era is a bunch of attention whores, but what did he think was going to happen?

Reactions: V-Doub
On his end though, I don't know why kids think they need to do this shit. I know this era is a bunch of attention whores, but what did he think was going to happen?
Probably thought adults had better things to do than troll his whatever account

I’ve made that same mistake before

Reactions: huskerj12
Probably thought adults had better things to do than troll his whatever account

I’ve made that same mistake before
In fairness, most adults don't follow high school or college kids on Instagram or Twitter, they follow Nebraska football beat reporters who follow the players. Then when the reporters repost what the players post, fans become aware and overreact like we're seeing here with Coleman; although sometimes where there's smoke there's fire.

We've become conditioned as fans and a culture to want information as quickly as possible and we get it online without context or verification. As long as social media exists, we're going to keep having these types of situations and with things like the portal as the new normal, we should expect instant reactions from over-caffeinated fans to whatever is posted. It's crazy, but the genie is out of the bottle and I don't think there's any way to change it.

In fairness, most adults don't follow high school or college kids on Instagram or Twitter, they follow Nebraska football beat reporters who follow the players. Then when the reporters repost what the players post, fans become aware and overreact like we're seeing here with Coleman; although sometimes where there's smoke there's fire.

We've become conditioned as fans and a culture to want information as quickly as possible and we get it online without context or verification. As long as social media exists, we're going to keep having these types of situations and with things like the portal as the new normal, we should expect instant reactions from over-caffeinated fans to whatever is posted. It's crazy, but the genie is out of the bottle and I don't think there's any way to change it.
a reporter didn't repost it, a blogger did

Which mistake?

Being an attention whore?
Trolling kid's twatter accounts?
Or, thinking adults had better things to do than troll?

Just curious what you are admittng to 😉
thinking adults had better things to do

when I was in college, I certainly thought much more of adults in terms of productivity than I do now

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
I love Malachi, and even if unnecessary, I’m ok hearing him reconfirm his commitment to the program.
He seems like a great ambassador for guys who won’t quit at the first sign of adversity, and he’s put his personal story out there in hopes of inspiring positivity. Good kid to rock the N.

Once healthy, he’s got the frame and speed to do things during his time here.

I love Malachi, and even if unnecessary, I’m ok hearing him reconfirm his commitment to the program.
He seems like a great ambassador for guys who won’t quit at the first sign of adversity, and he’s put his personal story out there in hopes of inspiring positivity. Good kid to rock the N.

Once healthy, he’s got the frame and speed to do things during his time here.
Same here. I mean it's hard not to root for this young man and the story he has lived. I'm hopeful he will eventually get and stay healthy and have a great career. The last thing most young boys want is a younger sister tagging along, not only did he not mind it, he wanted her to be a part of his life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT