ADVERTISEMENT

In 2009 Dabo Swinney

kaz36

Nebraska Legend
Staff
May 2, 2005
Lost to Bo Pelini as interim head coach. 8 years later, Dabo's still at Clemson, has 2 ACC titles and just beat the number 3 team in the country. Bo is where he needs to be at YSU.

Reactions: Red Steve
We give Bo too much air time. He drove the HUSKERS, the University, our media & fans into a shithole.
FBP!
Don't forget he started near the same time as Mark Dantonio - no comparison. I think people need to be continuously reminded about the overall unimpressiveness of Bo Pelini. Just this week he was suggested as a possible candidate at LSU. I remember before Urban there were rumblings of him being hired at OSU. He is lucky that the Penguins picked his sorry ass off the ground.

On the subJet of Bo, November 5th I'll be watching espn 3 as the Penguins go to Fargo. I hope Nick DeLuca has a monster game, since he wasn't worthy of a scholarship to Nebraska and to play on his defense Laughing

Reactions: paphusker
There were fans who still wanted him back until a few weeks ago and after the first loss this season the "well Bo wouldn't have lost to this team...." people will be coming out of the woodwork.

welcome back !! --- good to see you- hope you are a regular presence

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT