ADVERTISEMENT

I'm so over this offense!!

vedral left NU with a 0.000 winning percentage as a starter

and that included a game against indiana at home
Didn’t he get knocked out of that game with an injury? Pretty small sample size. Probably not an upgrade over Heinrich but damn we left a lot on the table and the turnovers..,,

Didn’t he get knocked out of that game with an injury? Pretty small sample size. Probably not an upgrade over Heinrich but damn we left a lot on the table and the turnovers..,,
probably. he was always hurt.

another thing HH never does - come out of the game due to bumps & bruises.

Reactions: dinglefritz
probably. he was always hurt.

another thing HH never does - come out of the game due to bumps & bruises.
Vedral was tough but pretty small. Some of the roster height and weight listings were and are comical. I stood next to Turner Gill at a bar in college. Couldn’t have been 5-10.

Reactions: king_kong_
Kong, I have always liked your posts and whatever. I also get the "Let the defense take controle and what not", but Haarburg sucks and is not a long -term soulution. Without the D, he would be 1-4 or 0-5. Call it like it is, but his ass should have been benched in the 2nd quarter. The dude wins , thanks to the slightly above average D. Without them, he is A step above Peru St. No disrespect, but c'mon man.
Haarberg is the best we have got. We would be much worse off if we have to start Sims or Purdy.

And now their 2nd -year coach is 18-3 after inheriting a 4-8 team. So what is the problem again?
Huskies pulled it out 15-7. Arizona State was going for a sure go ahead score in the 4th quarter when their quarterback threw a bad pass that was intercepted and ran 80 yards back for a TD. The only Husky TD. Ex-Husker Will Nixon finished with one 13 yard run and had two receptions for 10 yards.

This play calling is atrocious so far too. How about we call plays to our strengths.
This offense does not have strengths. There are things that they do OK with and other stuff that they are terrible at.

But it’s not like the opposing defense isn’t keying on those things anyway.

People keep saying this but is Sims actually a better passer?
He’s more accurate and throws a tighter spiral. That said he sure didn’t see a couple of DBs lurking at times. One of his INTs he had a tackler at his ankles but…. Most of the better passer comments have come from former players who have watched practices.

Reactions: Rick.Shaw
People keep saying this but is Sims actually a better passer?
He throws a better and more accurate ball. But better passer and better quarterback are different things.

HH is probably the better qb for this team. But I think we'll probably need Sims before the season is done. HH takes some shots.

Either way I think Rhule has to get a qb from the portal.

He throws a better and more accurate ball. But better passer and better quarterback are different things.

HH is probably the better qb for this team. But I think we'll probably need Sims before the season is done. HH takes some shots.

Either way I think Rhule has to get a qb from the portal.
I have no doubt that Rhule will evaluate portal QBs but I’ll be surprised if we could land a proven guy. I could see him getting a talented 2nd year guy who didn’t win a job. The problem is that starters at FCS teams know now that they can stay where they’re at and the NFL will find them. I’m not optimistic about landing a better portal QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT