ADVERTISEMENT

I'm so over this offense!!

Seems like play calling and QB play aren’t working out today. Simplify and go. Have to create lanes for HH, 6’5 but throws much shorter.

Reactions: MargotDeeper
This play calling is atrocious so far too. How about we call plays to our strengths.

Not sure I'd be hating on the play calling. Looked like the first play INT was set up for a TD, but HH threw it to the wrong guy and terribly. Multiple other plays were set for good yardage but dropped or bad throw. After all that crap and the ball constantly on the ground or picked off... kind of limits things.

wife and I talked this morning while walking dogs...."we always seemed to look bad after bye weeks under Frost, will be interesting to see how we look after a bye under Rhule"....well looks like we have our answer.

Nice drive by Haarberg to end the half. Finally Satterfield calls plays to his strength. Only took 25 mins of game play to figure it out.

#FireSadderfield

• Haha
Reactions: Walleye79
I was just going to say, we've given HH most of the first half. Why don't we try Sims the second half? Couldn't hurt.
Looks like HH settled in on that last drive. I would ride with him unless he falls apart. NW had a good defensive plan and HH missed some throws again that caught up with him this time.
Satt adjusted some things. Let’s see what happens in the 3 rd quarter.

Reactions: WHCSC
I'm as baffled at Haarberg's first throw as anyone, but people have apparently already forgotten just how pathetic Sims looked 🤦🏻‍♂️
Sims’ biggest problem was failing to see defenders in position to make a play on his passes. HH’s issue is accuracy. Damned if we do. Damned if we don’t. Gotta figure out NW’s D line calls. They seem to be guessing right a lot.

Reactions: HuskersNC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT