ADVERTISEMENT

If not Urban, stop f***ing around and go get Fleck.

Before anyone is hired Trev needs to have a meeting with Barry Alvarez to get some suggestions. Don’t forget Barry is a Knebbers guy.

Stop with this shit offense and pay that man to build our lines, run the ball and stop the f***ing run. The most genius college offensive X'S and O'S coach even says in this climate you have to run. Stop messing around and go get the guy who is doing in Minnesota what Frost said he would do here but didn't.

Screw that plastic surgery, human penis-looking weirdo......With that being said, I'd probably still take him if there is nothing left to choose from. He wins games and at this point, that is all that matters. Botox or not.

Truth hurts. But you’ll get over it.
@Lincoln100
osborne.jpg

False equivalency, as well as entirely different circumstances. Fail, but you'll get over it, or not.
Big words. Lol. I’ll play. What’s the variation betwixt the two scenarios I posited?

No doubt he is better than Frost, but dear God no. Don’t let Frosts program destroying failure create a Fleck douche level expectation.
The dude has won at every level..Hate all you want but he's a good coach that would do well at Nebraska.

Reactions: Husker06
Screw that plastic surgery, human penis-looking weirdo......With that being said, I'd probably still take him if there is nothing left to choose from. He wins games and at this point, that is all that matters. Botox or not.
Is that why you guys dislike Fleck? Rumors of plastic surgery?

He's never paid players & cheated like Urban. Or been drunk on the job & womanizing like Frost, Moos, Teague (MN's previous AD), Urban, etc...

He's never paid players & cheated like Urban. Or been drunk on the job & womanizing like Frost, Moos, Teague (MN's previous AD).
Yeah, I don’t give a ****. For all I care Trev could write Botox into his contract. People worry about the dumbest shit. I don’t care what coach does when he’s not working. He could do lines of coke off strippers’ asses on Tom Osborne field in his down time. This ain’t BYU. Just win Baby!

I’ll be honest. If I had any liquor I’d be drowning in that shit. But I’ve been too lazy today to get off the couch to go get any. Girlfriend is pissed at me too. Which would be another reason to drink. How you doing, Friend?
I got home from the game. Had a couple Octoberfests! I really love this time of year when it cools off, leaves change, sweater jeans weather, chili cinnamon rolls, football!

Yeah, I don’t give a ****. For all I care Trev could write Botox into his contract. People worry about the dumbest shit. I don’t care what coach does when he’s not working. He could do lines of coke off strippers’ asses on Tom Osborne field in his down time. This ain’t BYU. Just win Baby!
Hey Urban! Guess what were also offering!!

😂

He's never paid players & cheated like Urban. Or been drunk on the job & womanizing like Frost, Moos, Teague (MN's previous AD), Urban, etc...
And he has never won anything...

I suppose if you are going the "morals" route...he left his first wife in some really bad ways.

I don't give a shit about botox, first marriages, douche rallying or anything stupid other posters care about. I care about the trenches. Fleck will fix that and I assume recruit better than Frost.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Big words. Lol. I’ll play. What’s the variation betwixt the two scenarios I posited?
Assuming that the indiscretions of the two are comparable, TO was at his first job when he messed up, we didnt hire him knowing of a long history of shitting himself. Urb soiled himself at Fl, at OSU, and at Jax, and you want to hire him. Get it?

To the Minnesota fans posting hear wondering why Fleck would make a lateral move and start over… $$$$.

I have never seen a coach more motivated by money than Fleck. That’s why he would leave, if the paycheck is large enough. If Minnesota is willing to match whatever Nebraska (or any other school might offer) then maybe he stays. But I don’t think he stays on a lesser salary.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Stop with this shit offense and pay that man to build our lines, run the ball and stop the f***ing run. The most genius college offensive X'S and O'S coach even says in this climate you have to run. Stop messing around and go get the guy who is doing in Minnesota what Frost said he would do here but didn't.

lol, it has been all of one week...

patience-young.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT