ADVERTISEMENT

If not Urban, stop f***ing around and go get Fleck.

Bruce1981

Junior
Nov 7, 2012
Stop with this shit offense and pay that man to build our lines, run the ball and stop the f***ing run. The most genius college offensive X'S and O'S coach even says in this climate you have to run. Stop messing around and go get the guy who is doing in Minnesota what Frost said he would do here but didn't.

Stop with this shit offense and pay that man to build our lines, run the ball and stop the f***ing run. The most genius college offensive X'S and O'S coach even says in this climate you have to run. Stop messing around and go get the guy who is doing in Minnesota what Frost said he would do here but didn't.
At this point, I wouldn't argue I guess.

We'll see what he can do with this season. They're setup to take the West if they don't biff it...

Reactions: Husker06

169335.gif

Run the gawt dam bawl already !

I've been saying that for the last 5 yrs. When we finally start beating Wisconsin, Iowa, and Minnesota on consistant basis you can be more pass happy....otherwise Phuck it. It doesn't work. And were not OSU so don't bring it up. Build the lines, run the ball, control the clock, go to a bowl game. Step by phuckin step.

Was at the gopher game today as my daughters are in the marching band. I want to see what he does in the conference, but as much as he absolutely rubs me the wrong way, he gets the most out of his players.

IF we hired him, I could get behind that.

Shut up Bruce.

Fleck is as fake as they come. Go read what his players and former players have posted on line. One cheating ass head coach is enough.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
What about Jeff Brohm at PU? dude is killing it this year! Hahah

@king_kong_

Where is that PU fan that was shocked we didn't think PU was any good?

Was at the gopher game today as my daughters are in the marching band. I want to see what he does in the conference, but as much as he absolutely rubs me the wrong way, he gets the most out of his players.

IF we hired him, I could get behind that.
He has a proven track record and he loves to punk us, he will again this year.

What about Jeff Brohm at PU? dude is killing it this year! Hahah

@king_kong_

Where is that PU fan that was shocked we didn't think PU was any good?
He responded to me today

I think @BoilerN has won me over. Plenty of chances to block me (I will not stop being insufferable btw), but never did

his team stinks and he comes here and takes it on the chin. I respect that a lot.

He responded to me today

I think @BoilerN has won me over. Plenty of chances to block me (I will not stop being insufferable btw), but never did

his team stinks and he comes here and takes it on the chin. I respect that a lot.
Good for him! That is probably easy to do when deep down you know your team and coach suck.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Fleck definitely put a beating on CU.
I saw Air Force destroy CU the week before. CU is currently circling the drain of the toilet in the next stall over from NU. Difference is that NU should be willing to pay up for a top coach and stay hands off while CU will go woke and monitor their coach's use of pronouns.
Bottom line, don't judge Minnesota by this game. Best team in the West? Probably yes right now. But the bar is so low a one-legged midget could hop over it.

I saw Air Force destroy CU the week before. CU is currently circling the drain of the toilet in the next stall over from NU. Difference is that NU should be willing to pay up for a top coach and stay hands off while CU will go woke and monitor their coach's use of pronouns.
Bottom line, don't judge Minnesota by this game. Best team in the West? Probably yes right now. But the bar is so low a one-legged midget could hop over it.
Exactly why I want to see what Minnesota does in conference.

Colorado would beat us. Fleck just pounded the ball for a ho hum win. We need someone who will rebuild our lines. That someone is Fleck

No doubt he is better than Frost, but dear God no. Don’t let Frosts program destroying failure create a Fleck douche level expectation.

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT