ADVERTISEMENT

I think this wil be a long day for the Big 10

I got a bad feeling Wisconsin is going to get beat. The Ducks have a legit defense and a great offense to go with it. Badgers are going to struggle to run against that defense. Hopefully Coan is ready.

I actually have a good feeling the pac-10 is dogsh!t awful. If they win, I lose.

Auburn just went full-on Frank-Solich-in-the-Independence-Bowl brain cramp. Although, looked like there could have been a PI call there.

Reactions: scarletred
If the B1G goes 2-1, that’s good. Finish up with Indiana playing well later this week and depth of the conference is seen. Also shows the Huskers, I hope, staff and players the necessity of a great off season and doing the work and some extra to get ready for the 2020 season.

Reactions: huskerssalts
I was rooting for Michigan. Looks like their just a tad bit behind Bama. Different levels. Ohio State is on the Bama level.

Congrats to the Gophers.

The games are enjoyable, but generally don’t give a damn who wins. I find Minnesota’s coach and their frumpy mom looking fan base to be utterly annoying. Ski-U-Mah and that stupid row boat thing. Ugh. I just can’t stand them.

Reactions: otismotis08
Well going 1 out of 2 isn’t bad. Michigan didn’t have much of chance against Bama to start with. Just to many game changers in their team.

I think Alabama is the better team, but Michigan had their number until that crap personal foul penalty gave Alabama new life. Be interesting to see how things would have gone if that wasn't called.

I think Alabama is the better team, but Michigan had their number until that crap personal foul penalty gave Alabama new life. Be interesting to see how things would have gone if that wasn't called.

will never know. Now it looks like Bama is about to beat Michigan by 20

Edited...my bad, 19 points not 20

Agree. Michigan hung in there better than I thought they would until it got out of hand in the 4th quarter.

Reactions: huskerssalts
This is one game I don't think the final score will really indicate how the game went. It was much closer than a 19-point win for Alabama.

right, and how much of that is because Bama didn’t have their Star QB playing? It could have been much worst had they had him. Michigan did make Bama work for it, I’ll give them that.

for one he gets all this love and he took over a pretty decent situation at Minnesota after Jerry Kill had a chance to help flip Minnesota around. Then Minnesota lands one of the easiest schedules in college football. PJ Fleck is definitely a solid Head Coach but Jerry Kill is the one who started to build Minnesota into what they are now (at worst he deserves some credit too). PJ Fleck didn’t take over a mess like Frost did.
Enough about the f_ _ _ing schedule, ours was pretty damn easy too. Didn't mommy teach you about glass houses and stones.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Enough about the f_ _ _ing schedule, ours was pretty damn easy too. Didn't mommy teach you about glass houses and stones.

moving along...and our schedule wasn’t that easy. It looked to be but ended up not being easy... Illinois was solid, Minnesota won 11 games, Iowa won 10 games, Wisconsin could have 11 wins, Buckeyes where a national titles contender, Indiana had a great year...shall I keep going? Our schedule was far from easy

I am not going to criticize his coaching abilities, but I think he's the most obnoxious guy in football.
And Creepy...
EasygoingOccasionalJumpingbean-small.gif

Big XII officiating crew in the Rose Bowl. Having seen so many soft teams in that conference, they may dislocate their shoulders throwing flags for perceived unnecessary roughness.

moving along...and our schedule wasn’t that easy. It looked to be but ended up not being easy... Illinois was solid, Minnesota won 11 games, Iowa won 10 games, Wisconsin could have 11 wins, Buckeyes where a national titles contender, Indiana had a great year...shall I keep going? Our schedule was far from easy
I hate to say this, but Minnesota also played Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa. South Dakota State and Georgia Southern are probably both better than Northern Illinois and South Alabama. Conference wise, they had Rutgers instead of Indiana, and Penn State instead of Ohio State. Both had Maryland.

Minnesota's conference schedule might have been a hair easier, but overall they were about the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT