ADVERTISEMENT

I knew it would be bad but....

SkerInCo

Graduate Assistant
Apr 26, 2004
...this is just not acceptable. We're talent deficient but not by this much. Sucks questioning Frosts ability to coach in year 2.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
tOSU is Playoff bound, might be the best team in the country.

Husker National Perception: We are good at getting our asses kicked on National TV.

2H will be more of the same, tOSU is just too good, time to watch Rear Window and have some ice cream, get to bed, have a great upcoming week!

Reactions: camickle and c3o
Don't have thin skin. We deserve all the shit we get from opposing fans, after all the undeserved hype both Frost and Martinez received this off-season.

Iowa is going to roll Nebraska yet again. The only way they go easy on us is if the entire team is watching from that hospital window that overlooks the stadium.

Frosty back to UCF....

He's gonna play this out. It was a gamble coming back for sure, now Frost has to wait it out and try for a re-build 3-5 years out.

I thought Scott called some really nice plays before the wheels came off.

And Martinez is just not that good, he needed to score 5+ TDs tonight and just laid a huge egg. Kid might not have it between the ears, his decision-making and arm are suspect, just sad to say it.

Reactions: WuTang_Husker
Don't have thin skin. We deserve all the shit we get from opposing fans, after all the undeserved hype both Frost and Martinez received this off-season.

Iowa is going to roll Nebraska yet again. The only way they go easy on us is if the entire team is watching from that hospital window that overlooks the stadium.
Can they see Lincoln out those windows?

As long as you all keep commenting... you are just admitting you are our bitch.

I dunno, I think our fascination with the team is a bit of a fantasy in a foregone era, and the "Iowa sucks" chants on TV weren't too classy. Not the Nebraska I remember from my days at Memorial, but I haven't been to a game for 25 years there. And I won't for a long time coming...wasted trip.

Husker National Perception: We are good at getting our asses kicked on National TV.

2H will be more of the same, tOSU is just too good, time to watch Rear Window and have some ice cream, get to bed, have a great upcoming week!
Unfortunately, I hate to admit it but the sucknuts are a well-oil machine. Gonna be hard for anyone to handle. Could very well be the best in the country.

Unfortunately, I hate to admit it but the sucknuts are a well-oil machine. Gonna be hard for anyone to handle. Could very well be the best in the country.

They are Playoff bound, nobody in the Big 10 will beat them. They are huge up-front and their QB is a stud.

I would put them as the fav this year, and I think it's a good bet because the odds will be better than Clemson or Bama, and they are just as physical and fast.

He's gonna play this out. It was a gamble coming back for sure, now Frost has to wait it out and try for a re-build 3-5 years out.

And Martinez is just not that good, he needed to score 5+ TDs tonight and just laid a huge egg. Kid might not have it between the ears, his decision-making and arm are suspect, just sad to say it.
Scott called some brilliant plays but the kids are just running scared of these guys. We have to make it to MSU, Iowa and Wisconsin levels before we make it to PSU and OSU levels.

Young team looking scared on the big stage. Still think they make it to 8 or 9 wins though.

Scott called some brilliant plays but the kids are just running scared of these guys. We have to make it to MSU, Iowa and Wisconsin levels before we make it to PSU and OSU levels.

Young team looking scared on the big stage. Still think they make it to 8 or 9 wins though.

Martinez is the one playing scared. He blew the screen pass that would have gone for big yards, he overthrew the TD to Wandale (sailed it), and the picks are all on him too. He's just not that good right now, and his deer in the headlights/pocket is as bad or worse than TMart or TA.

I don’t understand why we keep poking Iowa.

From the derogatory comments by our AD a few years ago, to the scuffle in pregame last year to the numerous signs and Iowa Sucks chants today.

It’s just poking an angry bear, a bear that’s kicked our butts the last four years.

I agree with you, but either way our fans come out strong and support the team and don't deserve the product on the field compared to the overall interest and dedication. It's a real shame.

Reactions: Chuck003

The game is in Lincoln.

Martinez is the one playing scared. He blew the screen pass that would have gone for big yards, he overthrew the TD to Wandale (sailed it), and the picks are all on him too. He's just not that good right now, and his deer in the headlights/pocket is as bad or worse than TMart or TA.
He has been totally unreliable throwing the ball. The moment was bigger than him tonight, the lying down tip pick was a freak incident but the other two were terrible decisions and he has gotten away with a few dropped INTs prior to tonight.

He isn't completing his motion on throws and is sailing a ton of balls. If he's gonna throw like that his attempts per game need to be under 20.

He has been totally unreliable throwing the ball. The moment was bigger than him tonight, the lying down tip pick was a freak incident bit the other two were terrible decisions and he has gotten away with a few dropped INTs prior to tonight.

He isn't completing his motion on throws and is sailing a ton of balls. If he's gonna throw like that his attempts per game need to be under 20.

A good QB hist Wandale and it's 14-7.

21-0 and the D gives up. That's on Amart

Reactions: yort2000
I really dont understand Iowa fans coming to our board like they do, its just pathetic, really. There seem to be a lot of them too.
But as far as actual football goes Iowa is absolutely better than us and has been the past four years. We will lose to them again. It doesn't mean we wont dominate them in the long run, we will have to eait and see but for right now they're far better.

He is not helping his team win that is for sure. Hope he gets in figured out soon. It is getting close to the point of what is the harm in seeing what another qb can do.

Calling us names makes it more sweet kicking the crap out of you ! You are a joke

A good QB hist Wandale and it's 14-7.

21-0 and the D gives up. That's on Amart
We definitely had their D confused with the old school formation. Should have kept running the ball that possession. That turnover was a huge momentum shift. If we score there we probably don't lose by 40! Lol

Fellow Husker fans,

getting pissy and bent out of shape at these Iowa fans is exactly what they want.

we suck right now, but their time will come too

They are Playoff bound, nobody in the Big 10 will beat them. They are huge up-front and their QB is a stud.

I would put them as the fav this year, and I think it's a good bet because the odds will be better than Clemson or Bama, and they are just as physical and fast.
Lol, Oh St may be the 3rd best team if they were in our division!

We had. We real damn bad.

Lol, Oh St may be the 3rd best team if they were in our division!

We had. We real damn bad.

This is ridiculous. tOSU will roll everyone in the Conference, including Wisky, and get to the Final Four I have NO DOUBT on that statement.

Their WR and CBs are 5* studs. Young might be the best pass rusher in CFB and he's prob the first DL taken in New York. Their OL and DL are top 3 (I think their defense is #2 in the country?) and their QB is another potential First Round Draft pick.

Wake up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT