ADVERTISEMENT

I hope Frost turns things around starting this Saturday night. I want to see Frost succeed and with

Oh JEEEZ..,another one of these! Another "newbie" with 17 posts coming on here. You can create 100 new screen names....WE KNOW you fake!
At 556 post your no regular either. Most of your post are bitching over and over again about the same thing throughout each thread. If we did an analysis on your post for content you'd only get credit for a third of your post count.

If he knew how to get it done he'd have done it by now. This program and $5,000,000 a year deserve better than him bumbling his way up the learning curve.

His players are sloppy and undisciplined and he gets repeatedly outcoached. You really hope we can find a reason to keep THAT GUY around? Why? What kind of cycle of abuse mentality is that?

"Golly, I sure hope he'll be here for the next time the game passes him by and DCs find a way to easily stifle his 'brilliant offensive mind' while his kids run around looking as lost as a high school freshman team."

Maybe he can change his offensive identity 5 more times in the next 3 years and really make sure his players have no mastery of what they're doing. Then he can hop on the mic with his lip full of chaw and say guys just need to do their jobs like it's somebody else's responsibility to teach them to do that.

If he knew how to get it done he'd have done it by now. This program and $5,000,000 a year deserve better than him bumbling his way up the learning curve.

His players are sloppy and undisciplined and he gets repeatedly outcoached. You really hope we can find a reason to keep THAT GUY around? Why? What kind of cycle of abuse mentality is that?

"Golly, I sure hope he'll be here for the next time the game passes him by and DCs find a way to easily stifle his 'brilliant offensive mind' while his kids run around looking as lost as a high school freshman team."

Maybe he can change his offensive identity 5 more times in the next 3 years and really make sure his players have no mastery of what they're doing. Then he can hop on the mic with his lip full of chaw and say guys just need to do their jobs like it's somebody else's responsibility to teach them to do that.
I'll defend Frost to passive-aggressive Iowa trolls, but this is spot-on.

Reactions: BleedRed78

Well said..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT