ADVERTISEMENT

I don't think you realize

He needs some receivers to throw to, though. Stanley graduates, hopefully Spielman doesn't go pro. But we don't have any other good receivers, and only one WR committed for 2019 and he's going to need a couple years in the weight room. Martinez needs some help around him.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
Probably bring in 2 or 3 Juco WRs this year. Im impressed with Mo's receiving abilities.

How great Adrian Martinez will be. True frosh playing on a very bad, talentless team, i see a ton of skill.

Will be a monster by next year...Just an observation from a non-NU fan
The kid has All-American talent. When has more talent around him and in front of him he is going to be incredible.

talented WRs aside, our OL can make a great QB look mediocre...So I'm not so sure Martinez can ever look great with the quality of lines we produce here. Until we start recruiting better there, our offense will continue to be bad.

The focus has to be OL if we ever want to MNGA...

How great Adrian Martinez will be. True frosh playing on a very bad, talentless team, i see a ton of skill.

Will be a monster by next year...Just an observation from a non-NU fan

I think you are absolutely correct. He is a great player on an awful football team.

Our OL makes me gag.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT