ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers open up 3.5 favorite over Hoosiers

Those Big 12 games seem alot more compelling than the B1G games.
I'll give you Baylor-Oklahoma State. I'll watch that game. But Kansas-Iowa St. sounds boring even though they are both good teams.

And I'm not a B1G fan, by the way. If my choices on any given Saturday are an SEC game or a B1G game, I almost always choose the SEC game unless it's Ohio State or Michigan vs another big name team.

That's what makes it all the more sad that Nebraska is not even competitive in the division, let alone the conference. NU over here losing to Northwestern and sh!t.

I'll give you Baylor-Oklahoma State. I'll watch that game. But Kansas-Iowa St. sounds boring even though they are both good teams.

And I'm not a B1G fan, by the way. If my choices on any given Saturday are an SEC game or a B1G game, I almost always choose the SEC game unless it's Ohio State or Michigan vs another big name team.

That's what makes it all the more sad that Nebraska is not even competitive in the division, let alone the conference. NU over here losing to Northwestern and sh!t.
I'm going to continue to watch Baylor games just to see what we are getting with Aranda.

Reactions: king_kong_
True. But now we have a league full of them and we are the unwanted outsider.
Nebraska is the unwanted outsider because they are a terrible football team, and have been basically since they joined the conference. The B1G was incredibly excited to invite NU and I can remember OSU and Michigan fans - hell, everyone - so happy the Huskers were in the conference. That changed when everyone realized these aren't your father's Cornhuskers.

In other words, winning solves the outsider problem. Although, I will say, culturally speaking, NU doesn't fit in the conference.

Reactions: king_kong_
Jags have really excelled without him

many here will dismiss that fact as somehow meaningless
I agree with you on a lot of stuff, but the NFL game is so much different than college. Part of the lure with Urban is he and his staff have always been elite recruiters and good judges of talent. He is a good X's and O's guy and I thought he might be better in the pros because of that, but the relationship part is way different and what he was selling was not working. He's a college guy.

I agree with you on a lot of stuff, but the NFL game is so much different than college. Part of the lure with Urban is he and his staff have always been elite recruiters and good judges of talent. He is a good X's and O's guy and I thought he might be better in the pros because of that, but the relationship part is way different and what he was selling was not working. He's a college guy.
If all goes to plan, our quarterbacks will also be millionaires while playing for urban (or whoever) at NU

it’s not 2004 anymore. or 2012.

Frost should be jailed for pissing away the schedule this season. This one was set up for 9 or 10 wins.
Absolutely. I think that was some of the logic of the powers that be dissuading Trev from firing. Frost last winter. Some thought he could get some wins under his belt and get things rolling. I sure thought we could have 7-8 wins in us based on the schedule

Reactions: moralvictories
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT