ADVERTISEMENT

Early odds on the playoff games

ColoRed7

Nov 3, 2003
Michigan is a 1.5 point favorite over Alabama and Texas is favored over Washington by 4 points. I’ll take Michigan and Texas to cover in both games.

In an earlier post I said Texas and Alabama deserved to be 3 and 4 and both would be favored by 7-10 points over Florida State if they were to play. Turns out Georgia is favored against FSU by 14 points.

• Wow
Reactions: BleedRed78
This is the best Michigan team in quite some time, especially up front. If the other unis didn’t say Alabama, that line would be over -3.5 or better.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Michigan is a 1.5 point favorite over Alabama and Texas is favored over Washington by 4 points. I’ll take Michigan and Texas to cover in both games.

In an earlier post I said Texas and Alabama deserved to be 3 and 4 and both would be favored by 7-10 points over Florida State if they were to play. Turns out Georgia is favored against FSU by 14 points.
I remember when oregon was favored by 9 over Washington

I don't trust Harbaugh in these spots. Laid an egg last year and Saban has been here many times.

Reactions: K_Y_E

I agree that Michigan will probably take out bama but it will be a close game.
Washington is a terrible matchup for us probably the worst matchup of the other three teams. If I had no dog in the fight I would probably put money on Washington if I'm being honest.
Perhaps a month off will get our DB's healthy but they've been really weak at times this year. We're definitely going to find out if Sark is the offensive guru everyone says he is with a month to prepare.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT