ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers can still become bowl eligible

Pull an upset (at home) vs. OSU...OK a giant upset but it could happen if Ohio State overlooks this game . Wisconsin and Iowa are definitely beatable. 6-6..

I get the angry reactions but of you have ever competed and you were worth a damn then you always play to win and never give up the goal until it is no longer a possibility.

Last edited:
582e50e565d1a51a4808f8c463f2a11e.gif

I get the angry reactions but of you have ever competed and you were worth a damn then you always play to win and never give up the goal until it is no longer a possibility.
This would mean something if I were on the team. If I heard correctly, it sounds like Jeremiah Sirles observed players in "cliques" on the sideline and no energy, which would highly suggest the team is fracturing and losing interest.

This would mean something if I were on the team. If I heard correctly, it sounds like Jeremiah Sirles observed players in "cliques" on the sideline and no energy, which would highly suggest the team is fracturing and losing interest.
It's going to get really ugly. Sure, we have a chance against Iowa. And a much better chance that we get boat raced in every remaining game.

Reactions: ssmill777
Pull an upset (at home) vs. OSU...OK a giant upset but it could happen if Ohio State overlooks this game . Wisconsin and Iowa are definitely beatable. 6-6..

It’s not about trying, hell no one doubts they are trying. But when your coach lacks leadership, common sense and the ability to adapt when things go south. It’s disaster after disaster. We will NOT make a bowl game under ANY scenerio.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT