ADVERTISEMENT

How to get guys to buy in?

I don’t know if there is a buy in problem, if the team is mentally weak, or just flat out sucks. If it is a buy in problem I hope Frost went full Gunny Highway on those who aren’t on the plane ride back. I can’t see it getting much worse.

the 'pep' talks havent worked.....did you hear the post game????? we have players 'that CANT or WONT' do what we ask them to do....time for a change. Period

Wait, there are players on the team not doing what you told them to do? Ha ha ha ha ha are you on the staff now?
Not big on post game interviews with the head coach??? What a dipstick....right from the frosty's lips to worldwige listners of the radio...course you were hobnobbing with saban so...dumbass

I’m feeling just right. Just enjoying your enlightened insight.
Oh, i cant take credit...right from the coaches mouth, any real fan would have likely know that....sadly, there are several posters that seem to know everything, yet have no idea whats going on in lincoln; hell we had a big poster in here last week that didnt even know Mo Berry was ejected for targeting, thought he got dinged up, yeah you know the type

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT