ADVERTISEMENT

How is a top 5 team only favored by 3.5 vs MD?

Deal, peace for the rest of the night. I'll delete this if I lose
No posting anywhere, not just here.

This is the only place I post, and it would be very scumbag iowegian of you to continue posting on your secondary board (I assume the NU board is your main one just like all other iowa fans) if you lose

Lol. Your meltdown is flat out epic. How much you wanna wager on that psu by 100? Any amount, you are on.
Psu -100? Seems like excellent value!

Also, meltdown? Not sure you’ve seen an actual one.

I’m just keeping myself entertained during yet another atrociously boring slog of a B1G game.

I mean, you already lost...because you spend time posting on another teams board.

whaaa…… you little babies. Watching some of you cry like little bitches is fantastic. Especially after one of your little bitches hopes for career ending injuries on Iowa players that gets posted on the Iowa board. Some of you are pathetic humans.

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
whaaa…… you little babies. Watching some of you cry like little bitches is fantastic. Especially after one of your little bitches hopes for career ending injuries on Iowa players that gets posted on the Iowa board. Some of you are pathetic humans.
So, you admit that it is weird, I agree.

Be honest, have you had sex, yes or no?

Someone posted that on the iowa board??

Lmao I’m famous! Pls send all the inbreds here, as if they don’t already have this board set as their homepage

You iowegians will stop at nothing to obsess over Nebraska Football

Reactions: Jaemekon
Someone posted that on the iowa board??

Lmao I’m famous! Pls send all the inbreds here, as if they don’t already have this board set as their homepage

You iowegians will stop at nothing to obsess over Nebraska Football

Hahaha……. Your jealousy is fantastic. Keep it coming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT