ADVERTISEMENT

How is a top 5 team only favored by 3.5 vs MD?

I think they will win 20 games and make the tourney. And yes, they will probably lose to Illinois again. BTW, it looks like Hoiberg has something going. Nebraska might actually be a basketball school.
Wow, 20?

They better not lose a non conference game for that to happen.

Was 2006-2011 Nebraska's glory years? Is Texas Tech a championship caliber team? Does anyone expect Ole Miss to win the SEC?

I thought bandwagon fans just jumped from top team to top team? Whoever is winning is who the bandwagoner follows. I would be an Alabama fan, if that were the case.

I suppose. But are you still a fan of all those teams you mentioned? I never heard of someone switching their teams that much. Maybe it happens more than I know. It just sounds unusual to me.

I inadvertently left out the + after the 20. I was referring to overall. That's what I thought you were doing.. Not conference.
Yeah, I mean the entire season.

In conference they are not getting a win from OSU, Purdue, Michigan, Indiana, MSU or Illinois.

That doesn't leave a lot left.

Out of conference I have no idea who they play but I would think they can grab 10 non-con wins.

I suppose. But are you still a fan of all those teams you mentioned? I never heard of someone switching their teams that much. Maybe it happens more than I know. It just sounds unusual to me.

Yes I am. I like options, this can be seen in other aspects of my life as well.

Times change, people change. I get interested in something new, and drop the old, or I keep both, it all depends.

Yeah, I mean the entire season.

In conference they are not getting a win from OSU, Purdue, Michigan, Indiana, MSU or Illinois.

That doesn't leave a lot left.

Out of conference I have no idea who they play but I would think they can grab 10 non-con wins.
I was thinking they get 11 wins ooc and then they win 9 or 10 in the B1G. Outside of Virginia the ooc schedule is a piece of cake.

Rambo, you're the most negative poster ever. It doesn't matter which team you post about. I feel sorry for you. Deep inside you must even hate yourself. Get help man.
Things Rambo hates:
1. Iowa
2. Nebraska
3. Himself
4. The Elderly
5. The Big 10 because its LAME
6. Overrated Teams
7. Everyone else

Things Rambo loves:
1. Complaining and being grumpy on message boards
2. That's it

I don't really mind Iowa football fan. I coach with one and he is cool and hardly ever talks up Iowa, like, he knows the west sucks and the iowa sucks and he is pretty happy with a 7 win season.

Iowa BB fans are a little weird because they pretend like Fran isn't nuts and that him playing his 37 sons is a good idea.

Things Rambo hates:
1. Iowa
2. Nebraska
3. Himself
4. The Elderly
6. Overrated Teams
7. Everyone else

Things Rambo loves:
2. That's it
33P3EaE.gif

Yeah...Tua is not better than AM.

Missed one TD now tossed a pick. Can't get his team set at the line.

Rambo, you're the most negative poster ever. It doesn't matter which team you post about. I feel sorry for you. Deep inside you must even hate yourself. Get help man.
TOUCHDOWN TERPS!!!!

Your team stinks just like your state and probably your family and friends

Sorry (not at all sorry) to be the bearer of bad news!!!!!!!

Let’s go MD!! Took the moneyline +165 as soon as it came out since I knew nobody on earth is dumb enough to bet iowa and all iowegians are poor slop eating hog f*ckers who can’t afford to place wagers

TOUCHDOWN TERPS!!!!

Your team stinks just like your state and probably your family and friends

Sorry (not at all sorry) to be the bearer of bad news!!!!!!!

Let’s go MD!! Took the moneyline +165 as soon as it came out since I knew nobody on earth is dumb enough to bet iowa and all iowegians are poor slop eating hog f*ckers who can’t afford to place wagers
MD needs a turnover...because their defense suuuuuuucks

Things Rambo hates:
1. Iowa
2. Nebraska
3. Himself
4. The Elderly
6. Overrated Teams
7. Everyone else

Things Rambo loves:
2. That's it
I definitely hate every iowegian ever born

Wish 55 had paralyzed petard there

Straight from the Nebraska playbook of committing a brainless penalty on 2nd and 20

That fumble was total bs.. since when is back of hand not down??
John_J_Rambo do you know the author of Rambo was an Iowa English professor?

David Morrell (born April 24, 1943) is a Canadian-American novelist best known for his debut 1972 novel First Blood, later adapted as the 1982 film of the same name, which went on to spawn the successful Rambo franchiseSylvester Stallone.[1]

Morrell began work as an English professor at the University of Iowa in 1970. In 1972, his novel First Blood was published; it would eventually be made into the 1982 film of the same name starring Sylvester Stallone as Vietnam veteran John Rambo.[1]

Irony you chose your handle but bash everything Iowa. Hope you can find something more appropriate for your beliefs.

Reactions: 12tb

David Morrell (born April 24, 1943) is a Canadian-American novelist best known for his debut 1972 novel First Blood, later adapted as the 1982 film of the same name, which went on to spawn the successful Rambo franchiseSylvester Stallone.[1]

Morrell began work as an English professor at the University of Iowa in 1970. In 1972, his novel First Blood was published; it would eventually be made into the 1982 film of the same name starring Sylvester Stallone as Vietnam veteran John Rambo.[1]

Irony you chose your handle but bash everything Iowa. Hope you can find something more appropriate for your beliefs.
How do you nutsacks find this board constantly?

I wouldn’t have a clue where to start to look for the inbred iowa board assuming you have enough fans to even create one

Ever read it?

Yeah, neither has anyone else. Ha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT