ADVERTISEMENT

How is a top 5 team only favored by 3.5 vs MD?

Imagine being so thin skinned you reply to my general, non-specific post with ‘I have more nickels than you’

Couldn’t be me, ever. Lol
And yet you know it's true lol, sober up dude! Stop being so mad, it's just a game - when the huskers finally win a big game you'll have had nothing to do with it

So I am just going to say it, Tua is the WORST QB in the Big Ten.

He is on pace for 8 picks...

In just this game.

And yet you know it's true lol, sober up dude! Stop being so mad, it's just a game - when the huskers finally win a big game you'll have had nothing to do with it
I know it’s true that some rando iowegian whose parents are brother/sister is wealthier than me?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahha

And yet you complain about how shitty we are every week.

Are you now telling me our awesome team will beat Iowa because they suck and are overrated?
NU is bad, yes
The Big Ten West is bad, yes.
I have no idea who will win that game and yes Iowa is overrated, so was ISU, remember when you dorks were slurppring at Coach Matt. Saying he would make the playoff.

So I am just going to say it, Tua is the WORST QB in the Big Ten.

He is on pace for 8 picks...

In just this game.
It is Taulia, His brother Tua sucks in the NFL and is small and hurt again.

Anyway, is he worse than Noah Vedral and 2AM?

What about the NW and Minny QBs? Or Indiana? Purdue?

Michigan QB is pretty awful too; just hasn't been challenged yet to win a game. Iowa QBs are solid at handing the ball off, play-action, and throwing the ball away when their target isn't wide open.

I’ve come to the conclusion that he is a troll trying to make Husker fans look bad. I’m not sure I’ve seen him make a correct prediction on anything.
How weird is it that you are on here so much that you know all my predictions.

Also, good luck this CBB season, dude, you think iowa ends up with over 20 wins?

I know it’s true that some rando iowegian whose parents are brother/sister is wealthier than me?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahha
Are you really laughing or just sad inside and posting that to make people think you're happy on the inside? :) you are poor....you wouldn't be such angry free board poster if you weren't

Context clues lead me to believe that the maryland QB, is getting murdered like the kids from Battle Royale...

tumblr_m1foj9I33z1qg39ewo1_500.gifv

The iowa coach is pleased by this.

Reactions: SuperBigFan
It is Taulia, His brother Tua sucks in the NFL and is small and hurt again.

Anyway, is he worse than Noah Vedral and 2AM?

What about the NW and Minny QBs? Or Indiana? Purdue?

Michigan QB is pretty awful too; just hasn't been challenged yet to win a game. Iowa QBs are solid at handing the ball off, play-action, and throwing the ball away when their target isn't wide open.
I know his name, I just don't care.

Yese, he is worse.

4 picks, at home, in his biggest game ever.

He is a fly in the vaseline.

Are you really laughing or just sad inside and posting that to make people think you're happy on the inside? :) you are poor....you wouldn't be such angry free board poster if you weren't
I am howling!!! Just cracked another bottle of 1987 Bordeaux

Cannot get enough of little brother’s chest pounding! Please invite all your friends to this board to tell us how ‘envious’ we are of iowa football lmao

TOUCHDOWN TERPS!!!!

Your team stinks just like your state and probably your family and friends

Sorry (not at all sorry) to be the bearer of bad news!!!!!!!

Let’s go MD!! Took the moneyline +165 as soon as it came out since I knew nobody on earth is dumb enough to bet iowa and all iowegians are poor slop eating hog f*ckers who can’t afford to place wagers

Yikes. This post didn’t age well. Lol.

I know his name, I just don't care.

Yese, he is worse.

4 picks, at home, in his biggest game ever.

He is a fly in the vaseline.
Fantastic.

We have a Husker pessimist that doesn't think Adrian Martinez is the worst QB in the Big 10.

I feel progress has been made here tonight.

Reactions: cecilB
I am howling!!! Just cracked another bottle of 1987 Bordeaux

Cannot get enough of little brother’s chest pounding! Please invite all your friends to this board to tell us how ‘envious’ we are of iowa football lmao
Where are you pan handling at tonight? I'll drop you five bucks while you're "howling" 😉

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Fantastic.

We have a Husker pessimist that doesn't think Adrian Martinez is the worst QB in the Big 10.

I feel progress has been made here tonight.
I think AM is the best QB in the conference and have said that over and over.

The only thing keeping the Huskers down is poor coaching.

Where are you pan handling at tonight? I'll drop you five bucks while you're "howling" 😉
Has there ever been a Nebraska fan posting on an iowa board (if they exist) DURING A NEBRASKA GAME?

Probably not.

And that, my friends and foes, is the difference between us and them

Talk about envy. Just begging for our approval. Sad

Has there ever been a Nebraska fan posting on an iowa board (if they exist) DURING A NEBRASKA GAME?

Probably not.

I'm begging for more of your anger really.....Maryland isn't doing well but you took the biggest L of the night!!

I'm begging for more of your anger really.....Maryland isn't doing well but you took the biggest L of the night!!
A throwaway moneyline bet?

Yea, huge L giving back what I won on CSU covering in the frothy piss bucket last weekend

Still plenty of dry powder courtesy of kent state 1H 2 weeks ago, too

TOUCHDOWN TERPS!!!!

Your team stinks just like your state and probably your family and friends

Sorry (not at all sorry) to be the bearer of bad news!!!!!!!

Let’s go MD!! Took the moneyline +165 as soon as it came out since I knew nobody on earth is dumb enough to bet iowa and all iowegians are poor slop eating hog f*ckers who can’t afford to place wagers
You are such a pathetic loser.

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
You are such a pathetic loser.
Your highest ranked team in a decade is playing and yet here you are, fascinated by Nebraska football

Little brother syndrome like you read about

I do suppose as an iowa fan you’re somewhat of an expert on who is and isn’t a pathetic loser, though, so please continue. I’m dying to learn more!

Reactions: Sinomatic
A throwaway moneyline bet?

Yea, huge L giving back what I won on CSU covering in the frothy piss bucket last weekend

Still plenty of dry powder courtesy of kent state 1H 2 weeks ago, too
Change your name to John_L_Rambo and we'll be cool

Probably not.

You've helped turn this into an Iowa game thread on a Nebraska board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT