ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers vs Sparty Tomorrow Afternoon

I’m not very hopeful about tomorrow’s game, but maybe the Huskers can bounce back. I really think they need to push the pace and try to get transition baskets, because their half-court offense is awful.

Reactions: king_kong_
What about that 7-0 start?

I swear some were saying Trev got it right by retaining the corpse of Fred for year 5? Or is it 6?

I think everything is going according to Fred's grand plan and I hope the administration allows him the freedom and leeway to achieve what he wants to achieve. Trust the plan.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
We need an AD with a keen vision that can spot a good up and coming coach. I fear if Fred is fired we'll not get that. He's likely to shell out big time money for a small expectations coach.
I get the feeling Alberts doesn't want this challenge and as long as he can get away with it, he will continue to ignore the basketball program.
I used to hope for something better but am now in the position of not caring. The powers that be don't care, why should I?

I think Trev 1) likes Fred as a person, and 2) doesn't want to eat his ridiculous buyout (thanks Moos). Every extra year shaves some off. But anything less than post-season tournament this time, it will be very hard for Fred to claim progress is being made.

Reactions: ATX Husker
MSU -3.5? This is either a get right game for Sparty...or we might see Izzo starting to worry about making the dance.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Breaking news (from 2016): Download the FOX Sports App now to avoid watching an Iowa-Michigan foulfest instead of the first 10 minutes of the Husker game.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
international flight just took off

Won’t be able to watch in the air but will follow this thread for updates

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT