ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers home today as 4.5 dog to the Nittiany’s

Pinnacle supposed to be a “shooter’s building”. Plenty of teams have come in and knocked a bunch down. Usually not named Nebraska. Is Penn State -4.5 more easy money?

Pinnacle supposed to be a “shooter’s building”. Plenty of teams have come in and knocked a bunch down. Usually not named Nebraska. Is Penn State -4.5 more easy money?
Don’t tell that to Ioway.. herky‘s were 8-22 back in December..

I took the nits yesterday -3.5

Might watch

Might not

Might as well watch. Still have 2 foot of snow on the ground where I live, so no golf. Huskers have a chance, even with injuries to Gary and Bandoumel, since they are at home. We are fans, after all.

But keep the remote handy to switch to the AT&T at Pebble Beach, just in case…

Nebrasketball is a good activity when it's below 40 degrees outside. Today? Not so much.

Went to Carolina at Duke last night. Can't emphasize enough if you get a chance to make that trip to Cameron take the trip. I've never experienced an atmosphere like that at any sporting event.
Did they have the Shim Sham Dancers at halftime though? #Nebrasketball

Reactions: PvilleHuskerTim
So far it is worth watching the Huskers over doing anything else. May not last but take it when it happens.

Huskers need to turn the 2nd half into the Walker and Griesel show. If they can do that and get some points here and there from the rest of the team, they win. And less Wilcher…

Last edited:
Huskers with 1 foul in the half? Word musta come down from the head office that we're due for a W.
Big 10 has never really be fond of Penn State either. And the Nits have been here for 30 years now. Don't think we'll ever be the "cool kids" in the conference lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT