ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers +11 in iowa city

Holy shit where the *#^% are the box outs down low???? This is pathetic. Walker not even going for that ball bouncing on the baseline. We’re just not into this game.

Are the players told not to rebound? Lack of rebounding and turnovers will cost us this game.

Walker looks exhausted

No one on the team is boxing anybody out. Pure garbage. We’d be kicking their shit right now in with any amount of effort on rebounding.

Reactions: schuele
No one on the team is boxing anybody out. Pure garbage. We’d be kicking their shit right now in with any amount of effort on rebounding.
Yeah a lot of these offensive boards are totally avoidable. You don’t have to be 6’10” to put a body on someone.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
Yeah a lot of these offensive boards are totally avoidable. You don’t have to be 6’10” to put a body on someone.
I have to tell my rec team this all the time. Your first move when a shot goes up needs to be finding an opponent to put your ass into and drive backwards, not watching the damn ball. We’re just starring at the ball right now.

Reactions: schuele
Walker is not a good rebounder at all. Really hurts us.

I have to tell my rec team this all the time. Your first move when a shot goes up needs to be finding an opponent to put your ass into and drive backwards, not watching the damn ball. We’re just starring at the ball right now.
Every coach in America tells their players this from the start of the season…

Walker's effort up to this point has been a joke... Completely lackadaisical... Hopefully he gets interested in playing down the stretch...

Every coach in America tells their players this from the start of the season…
I think this team needs a refresher. A lot of the time Iowa is swimming around our guys before the shot goes up and there they are for another offensive board and possession. Always stay between your guy and the bucket!

And another one. Sam didn’t drive his guy away from the bucket and they are all the way inside to contest the rebound every single time. These are just so f*#+%^ simple fundamentals…

We have guys getting assaulted going to the rim and the Hawks still cry a river every time a whistle finally comes.

Reactions: cubsker
10 of these B1G NIT teams will be in the field of 68

F*cking joke

We have guys getting assaulted going to the rim and the Hawks still cry a river every time a whistle finally comes.

You would think a ref at some point would start calling it fair and tell Fran to shut the **** up.

Sam’s had a good game but that was a killer turnover

These ****ers just can't wait to blow their whistle and make a call in iowa's favor

Reactions: BetterRed
I was just going to mention that I think Wilcher should shoot more. 😜

Pretty shitty block call on Walker on the under 4

Too early to be working clock. Getting a good shot is way more important

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT