Hoiskers +11 in iowa city

king_kong_

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
be nice to end the year on a high note

iowa's playing its best ball in early march once again, it appears

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
After the high scoring Hawkeyes were held to 50 in their drubbing in Lincoln in late December Fran will do whatever he can to run it up against a very depleted squad. If we had our full complement of healthy players today's game might be interesting. Unfortunately Fred is dealing with a very short deck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: chicolby
I bet the under and Nebraska to cover.
How 10.4% outright compare to a +11 cover in terms of Betting odds? I’m a rookie at betting. Prepping for Vegas in a couple weeks…

Some interesting games in the B1G today. If Wisconsin loses to the last-place Gophers, will that finally be the so-called must-win game that knocks the darling Badgers out of the tournament field. How many must-win games do they have to not win for this to happen?

Reactions: king_kong_
After the high scoring Hawkeyes were held to 50 in their drubbing in Lincoln in late December Fran will do whatever he can to run it up against a very depleted squad. If we had our full complement of healthy players today's game might be interesting. Unfortunately Fred is dealing with a very short deck.
Yeah, with the injuries piling up I don't know how much gas we have left.

Solid start. Need to hit the boards a bit harder.

I get that injuries have depleted the roster, but damn it took a long time for Lawrence to get on the floor and for Tominaga not to be miscast as a stand-still-in-the-corner shooter. Better late than never, I suppose.

Solid start. Need to hit the boards a bit harder.

I get that injuries have depleted the roster, but damn it took a long time for Lawrence to get on the floor and for Tominaga not to be miscast as a stand-still-in-the-corner shooter. Better late than never, I suppose.
Hope Fred & co don’t revert

I also saw some encouraging stuff from the kid they’re redshirting recently. That decision also remains a head scratcher, will post the vid a little later

I reluctantly took Iowa -3.5 when we were up 7. It’s senior day and they won’t want to hurt Conner’s feelings.

Breidenbach got raped there. Same story every year in Iowa city. Their guys can hammer the shit outbof us, set moving screens all day, and we barely touch a guy and it's a 3 point play. **** off.

Reactions: dinglefritz
We just over help so much.
It’s infuriating. I thought Fred was a huge proponent of the 3 because…math. Now we’re just straight up gifting them wide open practice 3s…pisses me off. The constant help down low is idiotic and unwarranted. We’re handing them the game.

It’s infuriating. I thought Fred was a huge proponent of the 3 because…math. Now we’re just straight up gifting them wide open practice 3s…pisses me off. The constant help down low is idiotic and unwarranted. We’re handing them the game.

We double team shitty players...why? It's one thing to double Garza or edey but we double everyone, even some bench guy that scores 5 pts a game.

Crazy to only be down 3 with the Hawks getting half their points off the offensive glass. Clean that up and Huskers have a chance.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Get breidenback the **** outta there
Idk how he managed to hit the backboard twice in a row from the corner. It’s much smaller than the rim at that angle…keep bullying Iowa inside, they’re soft both physically and mentally.

Defense is just not intelligent. Make em put it on the floor.

6 sec left and somehow manage to give up a wide open 3 to their best player.

Good first half need to just keep shooting and make better decisions handling in bound passes..
Yeah pretty fortunate to be down only 4. Neither team likely to shoot at the same clip after the break, so need to hit the boards and clean up the turnovers.

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT