ADVERTISEMENT

Hi again Husker....just stopping by to say GREAT game...

TornadoHawk93

Aug 30, 2022
I had said earlier in the week that your team scared me. I SWEAR that I went into the game yesterday feeling as though we would lose. And, it was mostly because I felt the Husker would play up to their potential. I knew we would have trouble moving the ball on you guys. And, Thompson and Palmer were incredible. I am glad we won't see them again! Also, Congrats on the new hire. I think he will BRING it for your program and get you back to where you are used to being. I only hope that we can somehow fix what is wrong with our program. I said it before...but I would LOVE for our Black Friday matchup to be the most important game of the year.

Good luck guys!!!!

I have a bad feeling that this streak is about to go back the other way for us. UGH!!! What a GREAT hire for you guys!!!!
One of my best friends is a Hawkeye fan from Iowa, so I hear all about Brian Ferentz and how he needs to go. How do you think that will play out? Obviously it seems like anyone with a different last name would have been gone by now.

I had said earlier in the week that your team scared me. I SWEAR that I went into the game yesterday feeling as though we would lose. And, it was mostly because I felt the Husker would play up to their potential. I knew we would have trouble moving the ball on you guys. And, Thompson and Palmer were incredible. I am glad we won't see them again! Also, Congrats on the new hire. I think he will BRING it for your program and get you back to where you are used to being. I only hope that we can somehow fix what is wrong with our program. I said it before...but I would LOVE for our Black Friday matchup to be the most important game of the year.

Good luck guys!!!!
Best of luck with your Bowl Game !

I have a bad feeling that this streak is about to go back the other way for us. UGH!!! What a GREAT hire for you guys!!!!
Sounds good but there's no guarantee of that yet. While we expect improvement next yr, i doubt we'll scare very many teams that quickly. 2nd yr with Rhule & Co. - maybe.

Reactions: TornadoHawk93
Went to Kinnick for the first time last week. After all the smack between Nebraska and Iowa fans on various boards I was concerned your fans would be a bunch of jerks. I was glad to find out that my experience was hugely positive. Not one unkind word, catcall or swear word hurled my way, even after we won. Plus the Hawks fans I sat around were very knowledgeable. They were freaking out in the late 3rd/early 4th that your team was letting so much clock run. Your fans were super and I'll definitely go back.

Good luck guys!!!!
Classy post. We need to remember that while we might not like the other team, there are sometimes great people that support those teams. Thanks for your post. Good luck in your bowl game.

One of my best friends is a Hawkeye fan from Iowa, so I hear all about Brian Ferentz and how he needs to go. How do you think that will play out? Obviously it seems like anyone with a different last name would have been gone by now.
Honestly, I just don't know how this is going to go. I don't believe it is ALL Brian...I think Kirk has a lot to do with it. But, the way things are going I don't see it getting better unless there is a major change. sigh

Honestly, I just don't know how this is going to go. I don't believe it is ALL Brian...I think Kirk has a lot to do with it. But, the way things are going I don't see it getting better unless there is a major change. sigh
What are your thoughts on Kirk? Has he stayed to long?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT