ADVERTISEMENT

HH.............Jeezus!!!!!!

We all saw he was a gamer in his very first spring game. Led the team down the field to win & then called out the 4 year returning starter about being soft in what was then his only ever interview

Just like we saw purdy have zero juice in his throwing arm

Many simply choose to ignore these things or brush them aside. Others just don’t know what they’re watching.

We all saw he was a gamer in his very first spring game. Led the team down the field to win & then called out the 4 year returning starter about being soft in what was then his only ever interview

Just like we saw purdy have zero juice in his throwing arm

Many simply choose to ignore these things or brush them aside. Others just don’t know what they’re watching.
Some of us genuinely don't know what we are seeing because he has never played. And I'm leery of spring game superstars. We've seen enough of them over the years.

I agree on Purdy.

As long as you will acknowledge you were wrong if he ends up at TE or another school than I'm willing to give you credit if he becomes the starter and is good.

Some of us genuinely don't know what we are seeing because he has never played. And I'm leery of spring game superstars. We've seen enough of them over the years.

I agree on Purdy.

As long as you will acknowledge you were wrong if he ends up at TE or another school than I'm willing to give you credit if he becomes the starter and is good.
He should’ve started in 2021.

I am already right about that, and it’s the only real statement about HH I’ve ever made.

Rooting for HH cause I can only imagine the obnoxious level Kong is going to take this situation to if he's right 😁
I didn’t predict stardom for him or even that he’d be good

I laid out a visionary plan for him to start in 2021 that also included: regardless of record frost would be our coach in ‘22 (correct), AM’s best position on the team is that of teammate/cheerleader (correct)

That was in July before the season began

I said HH gave us the best chance to win in ‘22 after a year of starting under his belt (probably correct but will never know because our former coach had as much vision as 95% of this board (absolutely zero))

That’s all

I laid out a visionary plan for him to start in 2021 that also included: regardless of record frost would be our coach in ‘22 (correct), AM’s best position on the team is that of teammate/cheerleader (correct)

That’s all

Dude if HH even plays, and plays reasonably well, you've earned the right to crow about it. Don't go soft on us now.

I said HH gave us the best chance to win in ‘22 after a year of starting under his belt (probably correct but will never know because our former coach had as much vision as 95% of this board (absolutely zero))

That’s all
Not saying you are wrong but a (bad) HC and 2 (bad) OC's and 1 (bad) qb coach all wouldn't even give him a snap. Plus an interim that showed he was willing to play new players. An interim that shouldn't have had any pre-concieved feelings on the qbs being he was a new WR coach and wasn't involved in his recruitment.

I mean we all saw Purdy and Smothers last year. I would have to believe if they thought HH could have helped in any way they would have played him.

But bottom line is he has to do something at qb this year or no way you can claim you are right about him starting in 2021. That would be 3 groups of coaches that refused to give him a game snap at qb.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Not saying you are wrong but a (bad) HC and 2 (bad) OC's and 1 (bad) qb coach all wouldn't even give him a snap. Plus an interim that showed he was willing to play new players. An interim that shouldn't have had any pre-concieved feelings on the qbs being he was a new WR coach and wasn't involved in his recruitment.

I mean we all saw Purdy and Smothers last year. I would have to believe if they thought HH could have helped in any way they would have played him.

But bottom line is he has to do something at qb this year or no way you can claim you are right about him starting in 2021. That would be 3 groups of coaches that refused to give him a game snap at qb.
Why this year? He’s only a soph

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
Because if he wasn't ready to do anything in 2022 or 2023 then I can't imagine he was ready to do anything in 2021.
You, like most, are missing the point

We won a total of 7 games in ‘21+’22 while having to switch quarterbacks (and everything else)

Had he started 12 games prior to last year, things might look different. We needed to try something new.

Frankly I’m glad our previous coach was an imbecile because I like our new one much better

You, like most, are missing the point

We won a total of 7 games in ‘21+’22 while having to switch quarterbacks (and everything else)

Had he started 12 games prior to last year, things might look different

Frankly I’m glad our previous coach was an imbecile because I like our new one much better
Of course they might look different. But based on the fact that no one would play him they were just as likely to look the same.

100% on the last statement.

I’m just rooting for him because I want us to have a starting QB named Heinrich. Got a cool ring to it. Kinda like Stetson
Stabbing Saved By The Bell GIF
Except Stetson looked like screech

Who knew HH could throw tires?

the last year of the Winston 400 a tire flew at me at 90 mph. (second worse wreak on the track all-time)
the flimsy chain link fence kept it a foot away from hitting me.
when the season ended petty got on a cat and started tearing up the track...
said it was the worse track ever..

Reactions: Laner2
the last year of the Winston 400 a tire flew at me at 90 mph. (second worse wreak on the track all-time)
I think it was in 73 that Richard Petty drove the first Plymouth Superbird with the massive rear spoiler. Dominated everyone else so much that NASCAR banned the car after that one year.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/10/07/33/1007338702d649f37978eebfe4d766b5.jpg

Reactions: redwine65
I think it was in 73 that Richard Petty drove the first Plymouth Superbird with the massive rear spoiler. Dominated everyone else so much that NASCAR banned the car after that one year.

I think there are only 9 of them cars in existence

My britches woulda needed a redo after that.

The problem with this argument is that the QB coach was a cigar smoking fool, Whipple thought Purdy was the greatest QB ever, and Joseph well who knows about him as he clearly was in a fight with wanting to start Smothers and he lost that fight with Whipple.

Last edited:
The problem with this argument is that the QB coach was a cigar smoking fool, Whipple thought Purdy was the greatest QB ever, and Joseph well who knows about him as he clearly was in a fight with wanting to start Smothers and he lost that fight with Whipple.
Yeah, I get that. But that's a lot of coaches and not one gave him even one snap. Purdy was a straight disaster. Smothers was a terrible fit for Whipple's offense so if HH had even a chance of doing anything I have to think Mickey says give him a chance. Seems like almost every other young player got a chance that wasn't hurt.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I thought nascar would be lame, but I hand the guy my ticket, walk in under the bleachers, and bam a tire coming at me..while a bunch of cars crashing...then there was decent looking gals around..
it was actually a entertaining experience..compared to just watching it on tv..

My 2 year old has been watching Cars nonstop the past 3 weeks. Didn’t realized they based dinoco after a real car

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT