ADVERTISEMENT

Here is a deep question (well maybe not) lol

husker2612

Recruiting Coordinator
Nov 29, 2010
If Diaco was not here this year would Riley be here next year? My reason for asking is the D has been a huge part of the issue this year. Yes our O has had issues scorring but that may have been fixable with the firing of Langs. So if Diaco was not here, guessing our D plays better and we are able to win a few more games. Maybe enough that we beat NIU and Eichorst is not fired ect ect... Don't get me wrong this team would still probably be bad but may have been to the point that Riley gets 1 final year?

If Diaco was not here this year would Riley be here next year? My reason for asking is the D has been a huge part of the issue this year. Yes our O has had issues scorring but that may have been fixable with the firing of Langs. So if Diaco was not here, guessing our D plays better and we are able to win a few more games. Maybe enough that we beat NIU and Eichorst is not fired ect ect... Don't get me wrong this team would still probably be bad but may have been to the point that Riley gets 1 final year?

Wish some of you would get it threw you're head Eichorst made a dumpster fire hire in the first place.

Let's see. Oregon, NW, and NIU would have all very likely been wins if Banker was our DC. Banker would have been able to at least slow down Wisconsin's run game. IMO, we would have gotten to at least 7 wins with Banker. Would that have saved Riley? Who knows but Minnesota wouldn't have beaten us like this today with Banker.

Why would you wish for any scenario that kept this coach here for any second longer?

We would probably have been good enough to go .500 this year.

And the next 3.

It may turn out that bringing Diaco in here actually accelerated our return to revelance.

Or maybe not

Reactions: husker2612
Wish some of you would get it threw you're head Eichorst made a dumpster fire hire in the first place.
I called it day 1 Riley would be fired by year 3. I have NEVER been a fan or him. This is just a hypothetical question. Nothing more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT