ADVERTISEMENT

Hearing Jacobson will transfer

I wonder if Barfy will own up and print a retraction. Being as Miles was interviewing with New Mexico when he printed his lie that Miles was not talking to them.

Details? Can't imagine it's the ole hair stylist story as that was so two years ago.
Food for thought, has anyone actually seen Dinglefritz and Tim Miles Back Flopping Hairstylist at the same time? Maybe they are actually the same person. Does Mile's buxom Hair Stylist post under the name of Dinglefritz? Would explain allot. If Miles is fired Dinglefritz not only loses a Slap-n-Tickle partner but also a client. Time does have magnificent hair so kudos on that fritz.

Lots of talk on here and still no news? Beginning to think this is all just jabber and nothing will come of it???

Lots of talk on here and still no news? Beginning to think this is all just jabber and nothing will come of it???
Nothing would make me happier to be proven wrong. But I still am solid that it happens, and the other developement (that I have no idea about) may be effecting things.

I hope the 3rd is good news!

Sadly no one keeps good news secret.

Unless, of course, you consider Nebraska having to fire yet another underperforming basketball coach good news.

With that said, I hope you are correct and that the third one is good news.

I remember one guy(?) here who openly pronounced his desire to leave his football tickets to support this current basketball program. Wasn't shy about telling everyone this was the train to be on. Extremely adamant about it in fact. Normally I don't remember those certain posts, and we all make mistakes, but reality is what it is...

GBR

Ha ha ha ok.

Instead, Maybe you should just trust that what I post is accurate. That would be wiser.
I don't trust much of anything I see on this board but I never said it couldn't happen. My hope for the well being of our team was that it wasn't true.

Being reported that Morrow's departure AND style of play are the factors in Jacobsen leaving. Style of play has been my biggest B@#$% with Miles' tenure.

It may just be a rumor, but I heard there is a much bigger story about Tim Miles about to hit. And it would explain why everyone is jumping ship.
Two options here:
1. Miles is staying and players don't like that - Not new information since we knew this after the B10 tournament.
2. Miles is leaving and the players don't like that. Why? Unless you know who is coming and really don't like being here, why leave before the announcement?

Up until about 2 weeks left in the regular season I was all for Miles to get another year but then the disappointing finish and Morrow and Jacobson... So, does Roby play the 5 now. How long before he announces he is leaving?

Two options here:
1. Miles is staying and players don't like that - Not new information since we knew this after the B10 tournament.
2. Miles is leaving and the players don't like that. Why? Unless you know who is coming and really don't like being here, why leave before the announcement?

Up until about 2 weeks left in the regular season I was all for Miles to get another year but then the disappointing finish and Morrow and Jacobson... So, does Roby play the 5 now. How long before he announces he is leaving?

Pretty certain you can rule out #2.

Unfounded how?
I mean there are a few posters who dont think that people should post anything negative thats not official or in print and they will lecture anyone that does it. Except for when they do it themselves of course because thats different somehow.

It may just be a rumor, but I heard there is a much bigger story about Tim Miles about to hit. And it would explain why everyone is jumping ship.

Has he been abusing his players for the past 5 years? What's going on there?

I'm just a fan of another B1G school, but I have noticed the unusually high number of outgoing transfers the Cornhuskers BB program has had since Miles has been there. It can't only be because of his style of play that they leave.

Has he been abusing his players for the past 5 years? What's going on there?

I'm just a fan of another B1G school, but I have noticed the unusually high number of outgoing transfers the Cornhuskers BB program has had since Miles has been there. It can't only be because of his style of play that they leave.
He's used some unusual disciplinary ploys in the past such as not letting them use their opulent locker room for a short while but nothing abusive.

Two options here:

Nope, neither. But it is just a rumor. It explains a lot of what is happening, but we will have to wait to see if anything comes to light. Teams have the equivalence of what the police call the blue wall of silence.

ADVERTISEMENT