ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkeyes

GaRed

Head Coach
Sep 3, 2004
America
Looking better on Offense in the passing game not running. Defense looks good. Special teams special again. Luck on their side as usual.

Looking better on Offense in the passing game not running. Defense looks good. Special teams special again. Luck on their side as usual.
Now you done it bringing in the trolls back..

why would anyone watch this when there's a Big 12 game on?

Looks like McNamara may have aggravated the quad.

Sidenote - Buffs are definitely not a dumpster fire as I so wrongly projected.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Please no. But then again, they will probably average 22.7, win 8+ regular season games, and he will be retained.
Is the most boring in state rivalry in the country next week?

How are you feeling?

It has been decided here. Colorado and Iowa are just too good for anyone to beat so what are the bets if both play in the championship?

Reactions: Laner2
Do the herkies ever challenge themselves and play a challenging non-con opponent and on the road? They just always seem to have the easiest schedule.
They haven’t played an out of conference top ten team since the 1980s.

Is the most boring in state rivalry in the country next week?

How are you feeling?
So boring that College Gameday visited twice in the past 3 meetings. I do know that most Iowa fans are ready for it to be over, however.

I took Iowa -3 at plus money a couple weeks ago. ISU won more comfortably today than I was hoping but they got out gained by UNI so who knows. Looking forward to Nebraska/Colorado at 11 and then Iowa/ISU afterwards.

Nebraska was number 5 in 1999 and number 1 in 2000. Iowa State was ranked number 9 two years ago. They did not finish well.
Oh Iowa state , yeah they were severely overrated that year . But you are going back a lot of years lol

Iowa seems modestly better on offense, not as good on D.
This is the correct answer.

Our offensive line has not improved which still makes them well below average.

This year was all about how much the OL improved. Seems to be a big fat fail.

The OL coach needs to be fired along with Brian Ferentz.

You guys could definitely beat us again. Should be a good game.

For NU, game 1 to game 2 is gonna tell a lot. It's not all that surprising when players get in their own way, but the coaches really screwed the pooch against Minnie. If the coaches show marked improvement in game 2 I'm feeling better.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT