ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkeyes with their hands full

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to quote...all you have to do is read a few post in this thread from you. As if, its Nebraska fan that's always throwing the shade and poor Iowa fan is innocent. Why are you bringing up two seasons ago? I could have sworn living in the past is a big no no
Right. Because me pointing out how bad A few Hawkeye fans acted in Lincoln is doing exactly that.

12-0 and how Nebraska fans tried to downplay that season was a counter argument to "Iowa fans MO" when talking about Nebraska's history. It was an example of how every fan base is going to do it and it does not exclude Nebraska or Iowa fans for that matter.

Reactions: Herkmeister
Almost 7,000 posts most of which are bragging about their Johnson. The sad fact is neither Iowa Or Nebraska will ever win the National Championship again in football during our lifetime because of three words-OSU,Mich and PSU. Throw in Wis ,Mich S and an occasional Hail Mary team and the facts are grim . So just enjoy the games for what they are a bunch of teenagers chasing a inflated pig. Do your wife and the neighbors a favor and go mow your lawn it will be more productive.

Almost 7,000 posts most of which are bragging about their Johnson. The sad fact is neither Iowa Or Nebraska will ever win the National Championship again in football during our lifetime because of three words-OSU,Mich and PSU. Throw in Wis ,Mich S and an occasional Hail Mary team and the facts are grim . So just enjoy the games for what they are a bunch of teenagers chasing a inflated pig. Do your wife and the neighbors a favor and go mow your lawn it will be more productive.

Three words? How about 1 word. OSU. When is the last time Michigan or PSU have won a natty? I'll wait. Oh yeah, the same as NU. the 90's. Also, Iowa was on the cusp just 2 years ago. If 1 late game drive is stopped, they are in the playoff. They would have been at least at the table to compete, but go on with your dumbass comments.

Lol

Facing reality is a bitch some times .The ostrich gets away with it by sticking his head in the sand but in the end the rancher still turns him into hide and meat.

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
Fwiw this was the best ISU team I have seen in a while. Campbell is doing a good job. Their skill positions were very good. They may make a bowl. They did a good job at confusion for our secondary

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT