Hawkeyes with their hands full

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrongArm517

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Aug 29, 2005
24-21 Iowa State late in the 3rd

What was that bumper sticker Hawk fans had on their cars when I lived in Sioux City? Oh yeah,

"GO HAWKS BEAT STATE IN 88"

Reactions: E.RogerCoswell
Clones go up 31-21, under 12:00 to play.

ISU RB went Bo-Jackson-vs-Bosworth over Josey Jewell on the TD run. Isn't he supposed to be one of those Bullies of the Big Ten?

Last edited:
If the Iowa State QB threw on time more often this is a blowout.

Duke is KILLING Northwestern too. 38-10 there can't be 1000 people in the stands at Duke.

Stanley=Bauserman. Iowa is going to run out of time even if they do score this drive.

Last week I said iowas D looked for real.
It aint for real.

I still expect isu to piss it away.

Stanley=Bauserman. Iowa is going to run out of time even if they do score this drive.
Unfortunately the Clones' defense kind of went soft on that last drive. Was hoping they could make Iowa burn more time.

Last week I said iowas D looked for real.
It aint for real.

I still expect isu to piss it away.

Wouldn't be surprised--ISU is NOT good. But maybe this performance will shut their fan base up for awhile.

Oh well--at least they'll still have their glorious 3-3 record against us since we entered the conference to hang their hats on. Is there a commemorative ring for that?

Unfortunately the Clones' defense kind of went soft on that last drive. Was hoping they could make Iowa burn more time.
Why didn't they review that TD catch. Great catch but man it looked like the ball moved when he hit the ground.

Not so fast. ISU with a nice defensive stand to keep the game tied.

Amazing that Iowa didn't put up 7 after that pick at the 5. Maybe ISU can squeeze out a last minute FG

Goofy ISU returner hesitates in the end zone before trying the runback.

HA HA, the Bullies go to sleep on play action on 2nd and 1.

Nice job, Bullies.

Reactions: Frozone
Then the goofy clones put the kickoff out of bounds. Good grief.

This is by far the most entertaining Iowa game I've ever seen. Maybe the only entertaining Iowa game I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT