ADVERTISEMENT

Haskins get whacked....

It's an easy out for a team that didn't like what they drafted. If he was Brady or Rogers, he'd still be on the team.

Reactions: ayrhorse
If Brady or Rogers did the dumb things he did and stayed on the team, then the NFL truly wouldn’t have any credibility. Guy wasn’t good on the field, and was worse off.

Next time maybe the owner shouldn’t use his son’s expertise to draft a quarterback.

I hope that Hoskins can get his act together and start to make better decisions on and off the field if he’s given the chance to show on the field again. He has a lot more pressing matters to figure out then football right now if he doesn’t see what’s the problem with what he did

Reactions: Cosmoc
Huh? If it was Wilson, Murray or Tua, he'd still be on the team. The one thing they all have in common is that they can play.
Yes. My point was that he was cut because they didn't like him as a player and it was an easy out for them. I did not intend to list every QB that is better than him that would still be with the team.

Yes. My point was that he was cut because they didn't like him as a player and it was an easy out for them. I did not intend to list every QB that is better than him that would still be with the team.
I guess I don't get your point. Brady and Rogers are future Hall of famers. A player once asked Jimmy Johnson if he would kick Troy aikman out of a meeting for taking a nap. Johnson's reply was no, he'd ask Troy if he needed a pillow. You get a little bit more leeway when you're a stud.

I guess I don't get your point. Brady and Rogers are future Hall of famers. A player once asked Jimmy Johnson if he would kick Troy aikman out of a meeting for taking a nap. Johnson's reply was no, he'd ask Troy if he needed a pillow. You get a little bit more leeway when you're a stud.
Yup. Jimmy also didn't want RBs sitting on their helmets at practice. Unless your name was Emmitt Smith. Special players who put in the work and produce get special privileges.

Reactions: drubendall
This is the same guy that felt slighted by the Giants for not picking him. Dude was never any good.

hv5a42a18b.jpg

The truth of the matter is if the team felt he was worth the trouble they'd look past his off-field behavior. Apparently, he ain't worth it.

Reactions: tarheelhusker
The truth of the matter is if the team felt he was worth the trouble they'd look past his off-field behavior. Apparently, he ain't worth it.
There is very little dumbassery tolerated among NFL qbs anymore. The expectation going in is that they are the face of the org. AND they better produce. Bad decisions have a way of permeating all aspects of life.

There is very little dumbassery tolerated among NFL qbs anymore. The expectation going in is that they are the face of the org. AND they better produce. Bad decisions have a way of permeating all aspects of life.
Either way he's a selfish dipsh**

Booger McFarland is getting prison yard raped for his take on Haskins situation. It's not racial. Johnny manziel was also an uber talented college player that failed to approach the NFL professionally and it spit him out as well. I guess it's more than just showing up and slinging the ball around the yard one day a week and showing up at the club for bottle service the other six days. Clowns. Hope they kept some of that money.

Haskins situation in DC wasn't ideal, but he'll get a chance to become a second teamer on a roster that wants him which will allow him a chance to develop his potential. It will be entirely up to him at that point.

Reactions: baseball31ne
The league is littered with them. Jay Cutler. Manziel is an outstanding comp in this case.
Most of those guys don't care about football. They just want the big money and to live the lifestyle. Why many of the NFL and NBA guys end up broke within 5 years of being out of the league. Hell. Look at Joba Chamberlain. Long MLB career. Flat broke and sleeping on buddies couches. No excuse to piss away that kind of money.

The league is littered with them. Jay Cutler. Manziel is an outstanding comp in this case.
Not Jay Cutler. A bit of a headcase, but a million dollar arm and enough horse sense to have a long NFL career and make and keep a ton of dough. Now that he's free of his narcissistic wife, he can settle down and live a normal quiet life.

Reactions: baseball31ne
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT