ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP - Alvano's the Kicker

You are absolutely wrong, It was Riley Washington and he was a gang member. I started thinking about that and then found it!

Sep 25, 1995 — Nebraska undergraduate assistant football coach and Abdul Muhammad were fighting when Washington pulled his gun and fired.

DING DONG!!! Here's yore sign!

So what you got to say for yourself now?
You remain wrong. The gun TO stored was Tyrone Williams'. I'll await your response, dipshit

IIRC Tyrone Williams shot at the back of a car it was driving away, and he gave the gun to Osborne to hold onto while he found a lawyer – which Osborne said per NCAA rules he could only help by opening a yellow pages and running through the names with Tyrone. I believe Riley Washington who had sprinter speed Had problems at a convenience store. Abdul Muhammad had a bullet lodged in his butt that he picked up before he became player at Nebraska. He also caught a ball against florida st despite being hit so hard he lacerated a kidney

1. That is the difference between a real fan of the huskers and someone who is posing as a fan just to give us crap.

2. Osborne‘s behavior towards this troubled players was as a father towards a troubled son, accounting for NCAA rules at the time. It is hard to know how much his competitive drive to be the best interfered with his judgment sometimes, but it’s Clear that once he accepted a player into his program he treated them as if he was a member of his own family.
For example he wrote to Lawrence up until the time he died, he went to see Damien Peter’s (Notre Dame recruit, and brother of the notorious peters) in the hospital after he hurt his neck when his own coach (Coach “spittle”) didn’t. When a tight end shot himself in the head on one of the 80s teams, Osborne went to the hospital and was with the family.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Looks like Arik is the same type of head case Lawrence Phillips was WHILE HERE, not after he was told to leave the program by Osborne after the 95 season as the problems then became gigantic for LP and he tried running down those kids with his vehicle and went to prison. Phillips was serving a 31-year sentence on assault convictions when he was charged in 2015 for murdering his cellmate.
Thanks for the biography. I had never heard of this Phillips guy. Too bad he didn't stick around longer so Scott Frost could've taken him under his wing.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
IIRC Tyrone Williams shot at the back of a car it was driving away, and he gave the gun to Osborne to hold onto while he found a lawyer – which Osborne said per NCAA rules he could only help by opening a yellow pages and running through the names with Tyrone. I believe Riley Washington who had sprinter speed Had problems at a convenience store. Abdul Muhammad had a bullet lodged in his butt that he picked up before he became player at Nebraska. He also caught a ball against florida st despite being hit so hard he lacerated a kidney

1. That is the difference between a real fan of the huskers and someone who is posing as a fan just to give us crap.

2. Osborne‘s behavior towards this troubled players was as a father towards a troubled son, accounting for NCAA rules at the time. It is hard to know how much his competitive drive to be the best interfered with his judgment sometimes, but it’s Clear that once he accepted a player into his program he treated them as if he was a member of his own family.
For example he wrote to Lawrence up until the time he died, he went to see Damien Peter’s (Notre Dame recruit, and brother of the notorious peters) in the hospital after he hurt his neck when his own coach (Coach “spittle”) didn’t. When a tight end shot himself in the head on one of the 80s teams, Osborne went to the hospital and was with the family.
That TE was Monte Engebritson and it happened just before the 1st game of the 83 season. It was a shame as he was really good!

Last edited:
Looks like Arik is the same type of head case Lawrence Phillips was WHILE HERE, not after he was told to leave the program by Osborne after the 95 season as the problems then became gigantic for LP and he tried running down those kids with his vehicle and went to prison. Phillips was serving a 31-year sentence on assault convictions when he was charged in 2015 for murdering his cellmate.
Thanks for ruining the thread and shame on me for chiming in. This was about a freshman kicker that earned the starting kicker job and you chime in about lawerence Phillips next time I won’t take the bait

Take it to the open scrolls dipshits! ( I wish )

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming…

Pretty cool that a homegrown true freshman won the job. Kid’s having a heck of year!

Only downside is he’s from Westside.

That TE was Monte Engebritson and it happened just before the 1st game of the 83 season. It was a shame as he was really good!
I don't know if you're trying to be funny, but that wasn't Monte. He died of cancer a few years ago. And the year of the event you are referencing is 1985 ... fk wipe

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT