ADVERTISEMENT

Hang your heads low Huskers...

did anyone get a screenshot of the N player crying on somebody's shoulder (near the stands) after the game? I felt kind of sorry for him.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
Wow way to be a dumbass. A new staff with a young team learning a new system means the end of the world. Seriously you assholes need to grow up and realize what good came out of today. Bo's team would have imploded once getting down at all. I love this team but some of the husker fans are just morons when it comes to actual football. I swear none of you ever played a down!!

If you're not a fan of Nebraska, why are you posting here? Because you don't care?

Who said I'm not a fan? What does that have to do with anything? I don't hang my head low when any team I am a fan of loses. It's a game. Life goes on. I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the rest of the football and move on like everyone should. Do I like it? Nope. Are there worse things in life than losing a football game? Yup.

Wow way to be a dumbass. A new staff with a young team learning a new system means the end of the world. Seriously you assholes need to grow up and realize what good came out of today. Bo's team would have imploded once getting down at all. I love this team but some of the husker fans are just morons when it comes to actual football. I swear none of you ever played a down!!

New system is no excuse for failing on basic football fundamentals you learn as a kid. Bo actually had lots of comebacks if you want to be honest; and I'm not a Bo fan.

Reactions: mountainmann
And this game was a hard fought game that went to the wire. From someone who actually played the game emotion sometimes gets the better of you even when you are comfortable in a system. I saw a decent fundamental game that had some mental breakdowns. This team still showed some Pelini bi-polar that will take time to erase. These kids are still playing like someone is going to cut their nuts off if they make a mistake. That causes issues in any scenario. This new staff needs to work on eliminating that negativity! Give it time for pete's sake. Jumping off a ledge now is just stupid.

Interesting that some names I haven't seen on here before suddenly start speaking up. Bolievers just waiting to pounce. Probably just hoping that they'd find something to complain about. Congratulations. Hope you're happy.

Reactions: sasquatchhusker

What a stupid post. Bo's teams made several comebacks. Maybe you remember his last game as coach? Down by 18 and came back and beat Iowa on the road. He also never lost to a mid major like byu in 7 seasons so this fantasy that Bo was losing these types of games is laughable. Bo also won 9 games or more every year. It is funny that people have this fantasy that Bo was this losing coach. If you want to see a losing coach, you should have watched Oregon State last year. Now that was a pathetic coach who lost to 3-9 Washington State at home by two touchdowns and actually had a losing season, something Bo doesn't know about.

The fact is Mike Riley is a clown. This isn't based off one game, this is based on his whole career. If you believe all of a sudden he is going to become a good coach when his history shows him as a joke, you are a moron. Honestly I think it is time we move past calling the Riley supporters "idiots" and "morons" and call them what they truly are; liars. They are scammers who show up at your door with a box of sh*t and try to sell it as gold.

What a stupid post. Bo's teams made several comebacks. Maybe you remember his last game as coach? Down by 18 and came back and beat Iowa on the road. He also never lost to a mid major like byu in 7 seasons so this fantasy that Bo was losing these types of games is laughable. Bo also won 9 games or more every year. It is funny that people have this fantasy that Bo was this losing coach. If you want to see a losing coach, you should have watched Oregon State last year. Now that was a pathetic coach who lost to 3-9 Washington State at home by two touchdowns and actually had a losing season, something Bo doesn't know about.

The fact is Mike Riley is a clown. This isn't based off one game, this is based on his whole career. If you believe all of a sudden he is going to become a good coach when his history shows him as a joke, you are a moron. Honestly I think it is time we move past calling the Riley supporters "idiots" and "morons" and call them what they truly are; liars. They are scammers who show up at your door with a box of sh*t and try to sell it as gold.

If this is your true opinion there in nothing I can say to make you intelligent. Last time I checked mcneese state was worse than BYU. If you want to give up by all means do so. Just don't expect anyone to respect a word you say as a fan as you are a joke and a troll plain and simple

Reactions: theoriginalrealdeal
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT