ADVERTISEMENT

Good article from Dirk Chatelain....

Dirk is a very shallow and fragile human being.
Like I said, he is in sales...and he is playing a role, like we all do in our life. He has realized that he can sort of play the role of the heel and get people talking/reading his stuff and then also go write a long winded book on North Omaha athletes from the 40's to the 90's and look like the "good guy"

Reactions: dinglefritz
okay, you guys just can never be satisfied....you call him a dick when he appraises the situation (as it is) about the hype coming from the head coach about this team. ..and which continues to flow from his mouth. Hype that is no where near reality as we can see from simply watching.

Now you say that this article is simply self-serving garbage. I guess whatever you have to believe. I thought he was offering a reason not to panic just yet.

giphy.gif

okay, you guys just can never be satisfied....you call him a dick when he appraises the situation (as it is) about the hype coming from the head coach about this team. ..and which continues to flow from his mouth. Hype that is no where near reality as we can see from simply watching.

Now you say that this article is simply self-serving garbage. I guess whatever you have to believe. I thought he was offering a reason not to panic just yet.

giphy.gif

Satisfied? The guy is a local writer for a publication that is only still in business because Uncle Warren bought it so that he could have lots of puff pieces written about himself and his company.

I would be "Satisfied" if Dirk came over to my house, mowed my lawn, grilled me a nice steak, maybe brought me a 12 pack of beers...

But who the **** gets "satisfied" from reading a sports article??

Satisfied? The guy is a local writer for a publication that is only still in business because Uncle Warren bought it so that he could have lots of puff pieces written about himself and his company.

I would be "Satisfied" if Dirk came over to my house, mowed my lawn, grilled me a nice steak, maybe brought me a 12 pack of beers...

But who the **** gets "satisfied" from reading a sports article??
you are a complete asss.....no sarcasm meant

giphy.gif
Or he just pointed out comparisons to two coaches whose careers end in death and flames and have yet to resurrect their careers from the ashes. Brady Hoke also didn't give up in year 2...who cares...this is a different situation to any other...the real benefit to Frost is IF the fans actually give him the leeway to adapt and make nebraska great in a unique way. If they keep making up fake analogs and comparing us to them and then getting depressed and wanting to burn down the thing for pure entertainment then we will continue on the never ending cycle of build and burn. You know the one constant of our 20 years of failure...the fan base. Maybe we need to look in the mirror shut the fukc up and go on with our lives while this thing gets built. Stop acting like these current games are the fricken most important in history. If our fan base shuts up, grows up, and give Frost time we will be in a better place whether he gets us there in the end or not.

Like I said, he is in sales...and he is playing a role, like we all do in our life. He has realized that he can sort of play the role of the heel and get people talking/reading his stuff and then also go write a long winded book on North Omaha athletes from the 40's to the 90's and look like the "good guy"

Then he is a TERRIBLE salesman because I stopped reading him years ago. He has been a DICK since birth.

Or he just pointed out comparisons to two coaches whose careers end in death and flames and have yet to resurrect their careers from the ashes. Brady Hoke also didn't give up in year 2...who cares...this is a different situation to any other...the real benefit to Frost is IF the fans actually give him the leeway to adapt and make nebraska great in a unique way. If they keep making up fake analogs and comparing us to them and then getting depressed and wanting to burn down the thing for pure entertainment then we will continue on the never ending cycle of build and burn. You know the one constant of our 20 years of failure...the fan base. Maybe we need to look in the mirror shut the fukc up and go on with our lives while this thing gets built. Stop acting like these current games are the fricken most important in history. If our fan base shuts up, grows up, and give Frost time we will be in a better place whether he gets us there in the end or not.

And with that goes all the money gone. Only passionate fans spend $, fans spending $ are the only thing not quitting keeping the dream alive.

Dirk is a really good writer. Sam too. Owh for a smaller city paper puts out a really solid product. Just got Dirks book. Love what he did to bring to light the forgotten stars of the city's past.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT