ADVERTISEMENT

Genuine Excitement

yort2000

Senior
Jan 23, 2007
I think that (with everything that is going on), the genuine excitement that Coach Ruhle and his staff have for being at Nebraska is being overlooked. They are immediately photoshopping pictures to have Nebraska logos and changing their profile pictures on social media. To me, it is a completely different vibe than the past few coaching changes and they are really excited to be here and to be successful for an enormous fanbase. Their previous two college stints are at places that didn't have anywhere near the fan support as Nebraska and I think they are relishing the opportunity.

I think that (with everything that is going on), the genuine excitement that Coach Ruhle and his staff have for being at Nebraska is being overlooked. They are immediately photoshopping pictures to have Nebraska logos and changing their profile pictures on social media. To me, it is a completely different vibe than the past few coaching changes and they are really excited to be here and to be successful for an enormous fanbase. Their previous two college stints are at places that didn't have anywhere near the fan support as Nebraska and I think they are relishing the opportunity.
I agree. Recent news be damned! I love how excited they appear to be, and humble about it as well. Just seems like the right fit already. Finally let's hope!

If he can do as much as Bo minus the meltdowns, he can stay forever as far as I'm concerned.

Is it NU's athletic dept that photoshops the jerseys for the new coaches? It's very impressive work.

Things are really going to kick into high gear tomorrow. We will all forget about MJ by Monday.

Reactions: BleedRed78
If I remember correctly tomorrow (Friday) is the day Rhule wanted to have his staff in place and on the job.

Reactions: BleedRed78
If I remember correctly tomorrow (Friday) is the day Rhule wanted to have his staff in place and on the job.
I wonder when they will do the big assistant coaches press conferences. I always love to hear what every Coach thinks. Hopefully will not have to wait until the spring game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT