ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Even Urban couldn't save this trainwreck. It would take him at least a year to turn it around.
Probably a year before he has us in the playoff conversation… That said, let’s hire Mickey and hope we get bowl eligible within three years.

Sean Callahan seemed to think it was huge back in the day. He was about as fair as anyone on his assessment of Frosty.
Frost’s treatment by the media was not exactly harsh. You should take this butt-licking exercise to a different thread. Frost is thankfully in the rear view mirror now, and there’s a game happening.

Frost’s treatment by the media was not exactly harsh. You should take this butt-licking exercise to a different thread. Frost is thankfully in the rear view mirror now, and there’s a game happening.
It's a passive troll. No one can be this dense.

Probably a year before he has us in the playoff conversation… That said, let’s hire Mickey and hope we get bowl eligible within three years.
No, that's not what I meant. Definitely get Urban Meyer if we have the chance but don't expect him to turn it around until year 2.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
I know there is a game going on but if I wanted to watch a warm knife go through butter I could go see that in my own kitchen.

200.gif

Reactions: Redblood23
When I think of Nebraska - a couple of decades ago or so - I remember dominating OL and DLs. Just don't have them anymore and the game against OSU could really, really get ugly fast

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT