ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Just a complete mess. Feels like another total rebuild, similar to the mess riley left.

That first down play, number 69 didn't touch anybody and the guy who made the tackle was literally right in front of him.

What a mess.

Entire team crumbled after the first sign of adversity.

No one's made a play.

I think you forget how bad the 2017 team was. Looked just as bad as this D with terrible OL play.
They had checked out I know and some positions were thin but we know it was Frost and his crappy staff. Meaning the new coach could turn this around in a couple years.

Let Chinander go at halftime. This is so pathetic.

Is there one player on defense who has been a positive this season? Just an asswhooping.

I think we are beginning to see that Thompson is not a confident QB and he does not like to get hit. If things are going well he is good. But as soon as there is adversity he folds. Put in Smothers or Purdy for a series.
This is what I was worried about in the preseason.

200w.gif

I think we are beginning to see that Thompson is not a confident QB and he does not like to get hit. If things are going well he is good. But as soon as there is adversity he folds. Put in Smothers or Purdy for a series.
In his defense, the o line is fvcking garbage.

Reactions: cvogele29
Let’s see how this team responds in the second half. In MJ I trust.

This whole thing needs to be burned in a dumpster while Max Von Sydow screams "The power of Christ compels you!!!"

Jeebus titty-forkimg christe. What a fukking embarrassment. All that NIL $ should be refunded immediately. I wouldn't let nutsinhischimamder corch the old KWAA Pee-wee defenses or even whiffle ball.

Aids.

Ball game. Defense is too bad, can't fix it in one week. This is a failure of recruiting. Talent level is so bad, especially in our front 7, but even our nickel corner is D2 talent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT