ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

I don't know. I think the quarterbacks we have would look light years better if we had an offensive line.
Told ya!! Everyone said Armstrong sucked. Same with T Martinez. He’s light years better than anyone on this roster. The fact we have to be the slowest most in athletic team in the top 50 has something to do with it. And it’s not changing. Only getting worse with the changes and transfers coming. And the graduating ones.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
It's amazing how much better the 1s are than the 2s for the OU D

I don't understand why we can't be a little more creative in our run game. I'd be finding as many plays as I could for those guys. They are definitely the bright spots on the team. I'm not sure I'd pass at all...the f'ing WR screens to Palmer, I don't understand, you'd think we would want that guy catching in stride. How about running him some end arounds, isn't he the fastest guy on the team?

Reactions: regionsdoc
giphy.gif

Told ya!! Everyone said Armstrong sucked. Same with T Martinez. He’s light years better than anyone on this roster. The fact we have to be the slowest most in athletic team in the top 50 has something to do with it. And it’s not changing. Only getting worse with the changes and transfers coming. And the graduating ones.
top 50?

only in media revenue, my guy!

I don't understand why we can't be a little more creative in our run game. I'd be finding as many plays as I could for those guys. They are definitely the bright spots on the team. I'm not sure I'd pass at all...the f'ing WR screens to Palmer, I don't understand, you'd think we would want that guy catching in stride. How about running him some end arounds, isn't he the fastest guy on the team?
I don’t understand the lack of misdirection. You could make our OL look better by making the D think just a little bit.

Reactions: cornwoman
Decided not to watch the 2nd half and go back to work. SIAP, but to quote Barry Switzer, this was definitely about the Jimmies and the Joe's. OU had them and we had the Ginnies and the Josephines.

We need athletes and do a much better job of recruiting

And think OU called off the dogs in the 3rd quarter. Showed us some respect. Would be 77 to 7 by now. And this is a bad OU team. Very bad for their standards. Lost 2 different 5* QBs and plugged in with this dude who’s not good with all due respect.

Any of you guys old enough to remember when Tom Osborne kept Scott Frost in the game to throw a touchdown in the fourth quarter of a 73-21 Nebraska rout of Oklahoma in Norman?

And think OU called off the dogs in the 3rd quarter. Showed us some respect. Would be 77 to 7 by now. And this is a bad OU team. Very bad for their standards. Lost 2 different 5* QBs and plugged in with this dude who’s not good with all due respect.
Rattler hasn’t looked good in over two years and losing CW hurts, but Gabriel is solid. He isn’t 5 star elite but you can win a Big XII title with him as a stopgap. Not sure why you think this is a very bad OU team though.

This game did it. I was actually excited once the pos red head was removed from the sidelines. After watching today. I'm done this year. I have better things to do them watch this mess. Peace out Husker fans. I will continue watching actual power 5 teams. Nebraska is not a power 5 team

• Haha
This game did it. I was actually excited once the pos red head was removed from the sidelines. After watching today. I'm done this year. I have better things to do them watch this mess. Peace out Husker fans. I will continue watching actual power 5 teams. Nebraska is not a power 5 team
I’ve always thought of him more of platinum blonde

Can anyone on this defense tackle? Are we that weak that after we make contact guys just bounce off of our guys? WTF? However, so far officiating is awful. Missed hold on their screen pass. Missed facemask against Grant. Missed block in the back on the punt return. And what is up with our receivers running bad routes? If OU scores a TD here we need to get a TD drive of our own to make it 21-14. If we don't this is going to get ugly fast.
It hot ugly fast

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT