ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Well, we know why Chins was playing zone.. the back 4 are not good either.

Honestly I think some of OU's earlier mishaps were because their offense is pretty average this year. Our defense just really sucks.

Reactions: HominidHusker
Punch this in and get the ball to start the 2nd half and you never know. This is where I'm interested to see how the team responds with MJ leading ..

My dog dropped an omen this morning.
She shit all over the bed. I grabbed her to take her out and she shit all over the floor as I held her and then on the outside deck.
So many parallels to this game.

Last edited:
Let's face it, we are playing against a team that just has better athletes than we have across the board. Better o line talent. Better QB. Better receivers. Better defense at every position. We need to hire a coach who can freaking recruit. Frost's failure to recruit is catching up to us.

I'm not impressed with the OU qb at all. He completely folds under any pressure and isn't that accurate

Punch this in and get the ball to start the 2nd half and you never know. This is where I'm interested to see how the team responds with MJ leading ..
Yeah I don’t see a comeback, but score here and you could maybe make things respectable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT