ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

This offensive line completely falls apart if they opponent blitzes. It's like they just have a collective brain fart and 1 of the 5 forgets their supposed to block.

Reactions: cvogele29
It would nice to have some defenders who can at least push a guy out of bounds. My God.

Honestly I admire a guy like Mims. An absolute alpha. It's been a long damn time since we've seen a guy like that here.

You’re right, but we’re not gonna be able to have our qb sit there all day with people flying in taking free shots.

You better get mobile or get some screens going… time to do something different!
A mobile qb isn't solving these issues either. Thompson has literally no time to react. Smothers having .02 seconds to react is gonna result in the same thing.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Our bunch of Johnny Try Hards should be good enough to beat NW and GS. But there is a serious talent gap on this field right now. We're talented enough to win more games, just not THIS game.

I think Nebraska would have had a better chance today if Lincoln Riley was still there. His teams had a tendency to play down to their level of competition.

I may have to reconsider my policy of not betting against Nebraska. I would have made a nice payday this week and last. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT