ADVERTISEMENT

Frost is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been a toxic waste dump since Riley was hired with all the idiots defending Riley at all costs.
There's been nothing "toxic" about posters sticking up for a current head coach of our football team. It's what optimistic supportive fans do. Calling people idiots on the other hand could logically be considered "toxic".

I am curious why no love for Turner Gill, he probably should have gotten the job earlier. Turner is a Nebraska guy why not Turner?

I am curious why no love for Turner Gill, he probably should have gotten the job earlier. Turner is a Nebraska guy why not Turner?

Because he's a lousy football coach. His tenure at KU was TERRIBLE. No discipline. Failed drug tests galore. Kids didn't go to class. He had the weirdest rules about cellphones and curfews and all sorts of other nutty stuff. And he was a lousy gameday coach as well.

Really? I don’t. Moos gave Wulff a 4th year. I hope his past actions aren’t a predictor of future performance.

Moss gave Wulff a 4th year at WSU because Wulff brought back a Sr. QB and there was some thought that they would see quite a bit of improvement. Unfortunately, that said QB got hurt and Connor Halliday became WSU's starting QB.

Reactions: timnsun
Moss gave Wulff a 4th year at WSU because Wulff brought back a Sr. QB and there was some thought that they would see quite a bit of improvement. Unfortunately, that said QB got hurt and Connor Halliday became WSU's starting QB.

So you want to give Tanner another year under MR? That would be a nightmare.

So you want to give Tanner another year under MR? That would be a nightmare.

I don't think I said that, I was stating WHY Moos gave Wulff a 4th year, there were extenuating circumstances that were not previously addressed. I ONLY addressed why Moos gave Wulff the luxury of another year at the helm of the WSU football program. I don't believe I said a word about Tanner Lee, Mike Riley, or providing another year for the two of them. I did not state a preference on bringing them back at all.

I don't think I said that, I was stating WHY Moos gave Wulff a 4th year, there were extenuating circumstances that were not previously addressed. I ONLY addressed why Moos gave Wulff the luxury of another year at the helm of the WSU football program. I don't believe I said a word about Tanner Lee, Mike Riley, or providing another year for the two of them. I did not state a preference on bringing them back at all.

I hope Moos can distinguish.

The reality is ugly. Moos should be backchanneling Frosts reps and he’s not (per Sipple). The admin/AD if whiffing for the thousandth time.
If Moos was backchanneling Frost's reps and Sipple knew about it, it wouldn't really be backchanneling, would it?

Who in his right mind would answer a question about backchanneling with anything but a firm "No."?

With our admin/AD I trust, but verify. Not sure why people blindly praise our admin/AD.

There is no reason not to. Moos has done a good job with three different FB programs. Why do you blindly criticize and attack him?

With our admin/AD I trust, but verify. Not sure why people blindly praise our admin/AD.
You dont have to trust, to take a wait and see approach and make a logical conclusion that Moos has the best interests of Husker Football at heart. Moos' entire contract is laid out in such a way that you would think Football was the only sport we play. The Admin did the right thing getting Rimington to be a temp AD while the search committee found Moos. If you dont think the Admin asked who/how he would hire a guy knowing how poorly the previous AD and his hire worked out, then you are insane! Moos wasnt just handed the job he interviewed and earned it for the Admin. Moos is well on his way earning it for the fans now. He already stated in his very first presser that he doesnt fire coaches mid season unless there is bad conduct going on. Going back on his word would make him look stupid and untrustworthy, so far he has kept his word. Chill!!!!!!

There is no reason not to. Moos has done a good job with three different FB programs. Why do you blindly criticize and attack him?

I include him with our Admin (they hired him obviously). He could be a hit. But our admin has shown continued ineptitude. No more blind trust.

Last edited:
Harvey Pearlman is gone... so what/who of our current admin has proven to be inept?

There’s been recent signs of promise, I hope this very short window of progress continues. It would be idiotic, however, to all of a sudden dismiss the decades of ineptitude.

There’s been recent signs of promise, I hope this very short window of progress continues. It would be idiotic, however, to all of a sudden dismiss the decades of ineptitude.
"Fathers shall not be put to death for their sons, nor shall sons be put to death for their fathers; everyone shall be put to death for his own sin."

If Moos was backchanneling Frost's reps and Sipple knew about it, it wouldn't really be backchanneling, would it?

Who in his right mind would answer a question about backchanneling with anything but a firm "No."?
Hey now, some people in this day and age enjoy the backchannel and are quite vocal about it...not that there’s anything wrong with that, but it isn’t my cup of tea either.

In seriousness though, I think we need a new word, because Moos backchanneling Frost just comes off weird :confused:

Have you been to Vegas? Have you gambled before? It sounds like you haven’t. You’re essentially asking for 1:1 odds on a seven team parlay.

I'm not the one that shoot his mouth off on Riley being retained..

Tell me about this 7 team parley??? The bet is Riley being retained by Moos...

Take you're balls out of your Wife's purse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT