ADVERTISEMENT

Frost is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you need to go back and read you're drivel...

Riley stays- I'm off the board for 3 months....
Riley fired- you're off the board for 3 months...

That's the bet... You either take it or STFU.

You still don’t understand the concept of gambling. 60 days for 1 year. Do I have to paint a picture?

I laid out the bet. 1 year for 2 months. Take it or leave it. Balls in your court.
No you're moving the goal posts.
You said we'd keep Riley.
Scarlet said wanna bet?
Now you're throwing odds and crap out and not wanting to bet the same thing.
You got caught being stupid and are trying to backtrack. Just own up to it...you look pathetic, it's like a train wreck.

Wow. This thread is almost disturbing where it went. No not a big fan of Riley and do think he will get fired so everyone knows where I stand on it. But to ask for 6-1 odds on the firing is opposite. Even straight up is a bad bet for a Riley supporter. I'm guessing Vegas odds would be closer to 4-1 that he is not retained meaning a Riley supporter would have to bet 30 days against the Riley firing guys 120 days. Now....that is how Vegas works.

Reactions: YouGotSwatted!
Wow. This thread is almost disturbing where it went. No not a big fan of Riley and do think he will get fired so everyone knows where I stand on it. But to ask for 6-1 odds on the firing is opposite. Even straight up is a bad bet for a Riley supporter. I'm guessing Vegas odds would be closer to 4-1 that he is not retained meaning a Riley supporter would have to bet 30 days against the Riley firing guys 120 days. Now....that is how Vegas works.
That is how VEGAS works, not a straight up bet where someone is 100% claiming Riley will be retained. Sayin riley has a 25% chance of being retained is not the same thing as straight up saying he will, regardless of what the vegas odds are.

Reactions: headcard
Okay, so with Frost as our new head coach, who is the best Oline coach we can bring in? At 22 million over 5 years, how much will we spend on the assistants? IMHO read and react defenses are not built to win in the Big Ten. There is a need to disrupt the flow of the line blocking, and the patience of the backs in reading the blocks. Who is the new DC?

You sure are setting yourself up to be super pissed.

OP or MODS: Can someone please change the title of this thread? Seeing "Frost is in" at the top of the list when I open up this site is too much for me to handle.

Yep.

If it would help move this thing along, I'll give 100 to one odds on Riley being the head coach here next season.

As in, I'll stay off the board 100 years if he is retained

vs.

one year ban if he is not -- for any poster wanting to bet on it.

Bet is whether or not Riley is our head football coach on 9/1/2018 when Akron rolls into town.

100-1 "odds". Any takers?

Reactions: YouGotSwatted!
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT