ADVERTISEMENT

Frost is in

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranfue

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 20, 2001
Okay, so with Frost as our new head coach, who is the best Oline coach we can bring in? At 22 million over 5 years, how much will we spend on the assistants? IMHO read and react defenses are not built to win in the Big Ten. There is a need to disrupt the flow of the line blocking, and the patience of the backs in reading the blocks. Who is the new DC?

Okay, so with Frost as our new head coach, who is the best Oline coach we can bring in? At 22 million over 5 years, how much will we spend on the assistants? IMHO read and react defenses are not built to win in the Big Ten. There is a need to disrupt the flow of the line blocking, and the patience of the backs in reading the blocks. Who is the new DC?

Frost is in????

OMG, please let that be true!!

Frost is in????

OMG, please let that be true!!
Not cold enough yet

You must mean Florida, sipple said Moos hadn’t contacted Frosts reps earlier this week.

UF recruits already excited about Frost...

@florida_zone: "He could take Florida to the next level. (Scott Frost)" - 2018 4⭐️OT William Barnes

announced after the Iowa game. 5 years 22 million. just third party info.

giphy.gif

Keep it up ranfue, you've perfectly toed the trilateral line between troll, someone really in the know and someone just going to stick to their guns and get lucky. Hats off to you sir.

Sounds promising. I’ll take Sipples word SFs reps haven’t been contacted unless you have actual evidence.

No way Sipple would know if SF and his reps have been contacted. There’s simply no way anyone in the know would tell a beat writer that kind of info. It would look bad for all involved if a member of the media knew these discussions were happening

No way Sipple would know if SF and his reps have been contacted. There’s simply no way anyone in the know would tell a beat writer that kind of info. It would look bad for all involved if a member of the media knew these discussions were happening

Call Sipple, you’re arguing with the wrong person. Sipple is very credible IMO, esp. versus idiots posting here.

Reactions: frydaze
Frost will bring most of his staff. His DC was in his wedding, so there is your answer there.

Reactions: HuskerDana
Call Sipple, you’re arguing with the wrong person. Sipple is very credible IMO, esp. versus idiots posting here.
Sipple is a buffoon. He wouldnt know. We have a coach right now, unlike Florida. We cannot make public that we are actively pursuing a coach who also has a job currently, the optics would be horrible. It would also likely sour things with Frost to make these things public. Common sense. It goes a long way.

Sipple is a buffoon. He wouldnt know. We have a coach right now, unlike Florida. We cannot make public that we are actively pursuing a coach who also has a job currently, the optics would be horrible. It would also likely sour things with Frost to make these things public. Common sense. It goes a long way.

Sipple is saying Frosts reps haven’t been contacted.

announced after the Iowa game. 5 years 22 million. just third party info.
Doesn't the University have to do a public posting for job openings? If they were to announce a new coach that means Riley would need to be let go prior to the Iowa game depending on the required job posting requirements of the University

Reactions: Arbitr8
Frost doubt Frost is in OP. I have relatives in Florida and they have been hearing Florida really wants him which is bad for us.

Reactions: YouGotSwatted!
We don’t know the particulars of communication between the parties, period. If Moos has decided thumbs down on MR, he will start to contact the reps for the coaches n his list. Details of an agreement can be decided at any time, but a formal announcement has to comply with NU policy.

Reactions: FrostTroll
We don’t know the particulars of communication between the parties, period. If Moos has decided thumbs down on MR, he will start to contact the reps for the coaches n his list. Details of an agreement can be decided at any time, but a formal announcement has to comply with NU policy.
If Moos hasn’t decided on Riley at this point, he should be fired himself.

Frost doubt Frost is in OP. I have relatives in Florida and they have been hearing Florida really wants him which is bad for us.

Why is it bad for us....

The only thing that matters is where does SF wants to be the Next Head Coach....

Why would that be bad for us.

Reactions: FrostTroll
I hope you’re right, but I trust Sipple versus your gut feeling
I have no gut feeling. Maybe Moos hasn’t contacted Riley for all I know. My point is Sipple doesn’t know. I would fire or at least say Riley isn’t coming back in the near future, so you can list the job and have a coach in place the Monday after Iowa. With the early recruiting period, we shouldn’t be screwing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT