ADVERTISEMENT

Fresno State Prediction Thread.

My point is even if Nebraska is "Wretched," they still could wax this Fresno State team.
Understood and I agree. Which is why I said if we struggle against them we are in serious trouble. I should have added to be clear: "because it means we will be worse than wretched." And what, by the way, is worse than wretched? Putrid perhaps?

Reactions: Cornicator
Understood and I agree. Which is why I said if we struggle against them we are in serious trouble. I should have added to be clear: "because it means we will be worse than wretched." And what, by the way, is worse than wretched? Putrid perhaps?

Don't know what you call it, but I think it smells like a pheasant's gizzard.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Nu - 41
Fresno - 26

Will feel mixed emotions after this game. Unfortunately. Hope they do better than this score.

I know it is still over a week until game day, so this is way too early, but I can't wait. Plus I need a distraction from all of the off the field stuff. So why not?

My prediction is that we roll these guys. Our defense is much improved and Armstrong has a big day. I also look for a big day for our running game. Night game. Electric crowd.

NU 48
Fresno 10
We don't need Armstrong to have a big day, we need him to play within himself, under control making careful decisions. This behavior will prove beneficial in the middle of conference play ...

Hey first post! Unless you are recycled. Lol
Why mixed emotions?
Actually just haven't posted in awhile. For whatever reason it went to 1. Either way, I'm excited for this team and its coaching staff, just guarded in being too over optimistic. As with everyone on this board, we have been let down a few times on the identity of this team and our overall performances. I remember too much of the 90s. Again hopefully this year we start putting it together and know who we are!

28-24 Nebraska.
Turnovers by Armstrong, lack of pass rush by d-line and loads of inexperience on the o-line, keep the game close.

lol It's the season opener. Our intensity will be through the roof
My thoughts too. This is a hungry program right now. Players, coaches and fans want to get the taste of last year out of their mouths. I think we will play with crisp intensity and the fans will be electric. Opening game under the lights at Memorial against a vastly inferior team with a thirst for redemption and pride? = Blowout

Reactions: stixon
BYU was a really good team. Everyone knew that going into the game. Fresno is not.

Again Nebraska should win handily but that is why you play the game!! With our 3 year turnover prone quarterback every game "could" be an adventure. Winking

56-6 ..... Defense will be hungry and will allow only 2 field goals ..... 300 yards rushing, 250 yards passing.... DPE returns one for a TD .

All 3 RBs get big time run. Fyfe plays mid way through Q3.
have we ever got the second string qb quality time since the crouch-nukem fiasco?
I don't mean throwing them to the wolfs unprepared like last year to silence folks.
but like Dr. Tom used to do regular, during blowouts, to build depth.
(granted the blow outs have been a lot slimmer since them days)

have we ever got the second string qb quality time since the crouch-nukem fiasco?
I don't mean throwing them to the wolfs unprepared like last year to silence folks.
but like Dr. Tom used to do regular, during blowouts, to build depth.
(granted the blow outs have been a lot slimmer since them days)

You need to blow people out first. Hasn't happened consistently in a little big time.

I'll go 38-21 I'd love to see us run away with the game but honestly, I still think we'll see TA turn the ball over a couple times and our secondary get lost some. Still will be a win

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT