ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin has PSU rolling

He's a great recruiter in an area where there are great recruits. That helps.

He's a great recruiter in an area where there are great recruits. That helps.
He hired a great OC after a couple 7-6 seasons and they really took off. Inheriting some great talent on O helped too.

Case in point: This only reinforces to HIRE YOUNG. Talent-rich area or not, Matt Campbell won at Oklahoma today. Franklin is rebuilding PSU out of sheer nothing.

Reactions: otismotis08
Northwestern tried to do everything they could to take away their running back and they still got their asses kicked.

They have Michigan and Ohio State coming up next. They have shown over and over that their offense can be stymied but those doing so don't have the gas to maintain that.

They have Michigan and Ohio State coming up next. They have shown over and over that their offense can be stymied but those doing so don't have the gas to maintain that.
What's surprising to me has been their defense

What's surprising to me has been their defense

I think their defense and special teams were what made them look good last weekend, it sure as hell wasn't their offense. Today their offense wasn't looking so hot in the first half. I'd have to assume that Ohio State and Michigan are finding plenty on film that will work in their favor.

I think their defense and special teams were what made them look good last weekend, it sure as hell wasn't their offense. Today their offense wasn't looking so hot in the first half. I'd have to assume that Ohio State and Michigan are finding plenty on film that will work in their favor.
Psu mich might end up 6-3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT