ADVERTISEMENT

Former Miss Kentucky charged with sending nude photos to a student

Mug shot after no sleep and no makeup.....and probably multiple of hours spent crying judging by her puffy eyes. I would say she's still a pretty attractive woman considering all of that. I have no idea what possesses a woman to send nude photos to anyone let alone a minor but lets not confuse the mental health issue with that face. You put a smile on her face and her in a Husker T shirt and there isn't a guy on this board that wouldn't want to "date her".

Well played dinglefritz well played!!!

Wish she was my high school teacher and she pulled me into science lab behind the buns and burners.
Bunsen? got the point. Ms.Kruse says hello. Too stupid to know what she really meant when she asked me when I was going to grow up...:oops:
Play on words....buns as the butt in her swimsuit. U the grammar police or something?
Figured that was what you were going for but then what's the burner? Gotta finish the pun if you're gonna go that route.Winking
naw - has more impact when u allow critical thinkers to figure that part on their own
Chlamydia? Gonorrhea?

Chlamydia? Gonorrhea?
Frankly as long as you don't get HIV most STIs are pretty manageable nowadays, and as long as you aren't gay and don't sleep with bisexuals your chances of getting that are pretty low.

giphy.gif

Frankly as long as you don't get HIV most STIs are pretty manageable nowadays, and as long as you aren't gay and don't sleep with bisexuals your chances of getting that are pretty low.
You want to "manage" Herpes or genital warts? While your risk may be lower for HIV if you don't engage in same sex relations, you have no control over who your partner may have slept with. It's a scary world out there.

No doubt you bench 300, squat 450, and drive a golf ball 400 yards to, and I already know you wear the same size jeans you did in high school so don't even go there, because I already know. Kidding of course, I'm sure your wife is gorgeous and I do mean that......but these threads just never fail to crack me up. I suspect if we had a thread dedicated to posters wives/girlfriends, make in anonymous, nobody has any idea who is posting the picture, nobody knows who she's married to or dating, just post the picture, I cannot help but think the Kentucky girl would win in a landslide. Big. Landslide. Not against your wife of course, but in general.
regarding your list.....never did....not close....in my mind...yes I do....and my wife IS gorgeous. HOWEVER...no way would Ms Kentucky win at all...she's okay at best....and I also find it hilarious that this even got posted on here....so of course , since I am an opinionated poster here...and have been called several derogatory names because of it....I did post.:Cool:

You want to "manage" Herpes or genital warts? While your risk may be lower for HIV if you don't engage in same sex relations, you have no control over who your partner may have slept with. It's a scary world out there.
There are a plentiful amount of viruses and microbes that want to hop on your genitals. The severity of them is often overblown though, promiscuity certainly increases your risk of getting them, it's why monogamy will always the best route.

No doubt you bench 300, squat 450, and drive a golf ball 400 yards to, and I already know you wear the same size jeans you did in high school so don't even go there, because I already know. Kidding of course, I'm sure your wife is gorgeous and I do mean that......but these threads just never fail to crack me up. I suspect if we had a thread dedicated to posters wives/girlfriends, make in anonymous, nobody has any idea who is posting the picture, nobody knows who she's married to or dating, just post the picture, I cannot help but think the Kentucky girl would win in a landslide. Big. Landslide. Not against your wife of course, but in general.

My wife benches 300.

it says 20 years, that sounds a lil over the top for just sending pictures, I would think 5 years would be the max

Article says she always wanted to be a elementary school teacher. Probably sucked for her she had to settle for an 8th grader

LOL. Be nice. I've met some really cute girls from Kentucky. They looked better than this!
I have met more than one Kentucky girl who was flat out gorgeous and extremely intelligent. I realize this is all trash talk but full disclosure is required.

I love that people can drop homophobic suggestions that being straight is the best way to avoid STDs in a thread where they drool over this chick whose bikini pics look like a post op dude. No waist, strong jaw, fake tits. Are her hands big?

When I was 15, I would have loved some pics of her to be sent to my phone. Of course, we had a party line at the time, so not sure how that would have worked. Guess the neighbors would have been in on it as well.

On the other hand, I am really glad my teachers at the time could not post photos of themselves. That would have been scary.

When I was 15, I would have loved some pics of her to be sent to my phone. Of course, we had a party line at the time, so not sure how that would have worked. Guess the neighbors would have been in on it as well.

On the other hand, I am really glad my teachers at the time could not post photos of themselves. That would have been scary.
I had at LEAST five teachers who were past 75 when they taught me....retirement programs must not have existed in the day....

As long as u are not putting it in a chicas dumper ur chance of contracting the HIV W straight sex is pretty low.
There are lists of dudes who were married that had the hiv that never gave it to their wives or gfs...and u know they were knockin da boots.

Why arent these teachers picking out some 18yr old college dudes to send nasty photos to or to be banging in a car somewhere? U know something that if found out doesnt cost them their job, send them to jail, and create major problens for gainful employment in the future?

Elevators dont seem to go all the way to the top for these ladies in charge of teaching our kids it seems. Scary thought.

Why arent these teachers picking out some 18yr old college dudes to send nasty photos to or to be banging in a car somewhere? U know something that if found out doesnt cost them their job, send them to jail, and create major problens for gainful employment in the future?

Elevators dont seem to go all the way to the top for these ladies in charge of teaching our kids it seems. Scary thought.

Because 18 year old college dudes aren't in their 8th grade classes.

So more to the story. Turns out she sent one pic of her breasts to a teenager. Now she faces jail time AND listing as a sex offender. Don't people realize that kids can get all of the boob pictures they want online? Good heavens. All they have to do is log on to the home page of Yahoo and there's almost always a pic of a Kardashian or some other bimbo with nothing more than a piece of lace covering their body. Nips in all their glory all the time. Not there's anything wrong with that. At some point we need to re-define what makes for a "sex offender".

So more to the story. Turns out she sent one pic of her breasts to a teenager. Now she faces jail time AND listing as a sex offender. Don't people realize that kids can get all of the boob pictures they want online? Good heavens. All they have to do is log on to the home page of Yahoo and there's almost always a pic of a Kardashian or some other bimbo with nothing more than a piece of lace covering their body. Nips in all their glory all the time. Not there's anything wrong with that. At some point we need to re-define what makes for a "sex offender".
It's like scratch-off tickets, if you don't have sense enough to know you're not gonna come out a winner on this then I don't feel bad for you. It's her "stupidity tax" to pay.

If she had the wherewithal to upload them someplace and tell him in some untraceable way where to find them she could have gotten away with it. The gonewild section on reddit is a hell of a place (NSFW kids), figure out how to be a little more clever if you want people to see you naked who shouldn't be seeing you naked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT